Mizai_Sakura

Mar 11, 2020
Netherlands
Nobody knows me probably
But i have been reporting hackers last month
I already reported 350+ successfully wich is unheard of

I dont really feel someone cares

It takes hours everyday specifically finding hackers only to improve the game

But now i have come to a point that i i dont see the point anymore it takes ages for staff to ban them

And i need hackers to be banned so i dont find the same one everytime

It has been alot of fun

No matter what i do people never care ingame on forums discord and in real life

Please vote of i would stay or not

Thanks for reading

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I'd find it sad to see you leave. Everyone appreciates the fact that you're reporting hackers, especially 350 of them in the last month, it's incredible. You're really doing a great job and you should keep it up. I know it takes some time for staff members to handle your reports (especially bedrock reports), but that's mainly the problem of staff members being busy, it has nothing to do with them not appreciating you for reporting the rule-breakers. :3

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
There is no reason to leave, You are doing a great job and I am pretty sure there are other members who appreciate you (such as me) will get inspired by you to report more and more. Keep up the great work!! I am sure you are a great candidate for the helper. Anyway, it is your choice, I won't force you, Friend.

Reactions: Axyy

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
We do appreciate the time and effort you spend on creating reports, you’re doing a great job with that! I’m truly sorry to hear that you feel this way, though in the end, it is actually up to you what you want to do.

You do help the server and the community forward by creating reports but if that’s not what you want to do or don’t feel comfortable doing it, you shouldn’t force yourself to do so.

And sometimes reports will take a little more time, we cannot constantly check reports and punish players, though we’re trying our best to keep the server nice and free from rulebreakers. Even if it might take some time, remember that the rulebreaker in question will eventually get punished if you did report them!

Hope you’re able to make the decision that feels best for yourself and good luck!

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
You are missing the point. Banning hackers constantly and reaching for that Helper Rank is a part of what Cubecraft is all about, but it is not everything about Cubecraft. There's another side of Cubecraft that doesn't have to do with hacking or staff, and that is the Cubecraft community, and I think you haven't fully dived into it yet.

This community is full of unique and amazing people, and everyday you can exchange laughs, ideas, or stories about themselves. Here you have the opportunity to make friends, read and like posts, and create some of your own. You can create suggestions for the server, submit some cool artwork you've done, or participate in Community Games with players. You can hang out on the Discord Server, where you can chat about random things, hang out in a voice channel, and have a good time. Or even you can just hang out on the Minecraft Server, where you can play some casual games, invite friends to join you and have some fun.

Well, what I'm trying to say is: There is so much more you can get out of being a Cubecraft Member than just reporting constantly and applying for Helper. Don't get me wrong it's a great thing to want to become Helper and I admire your determination and persistence. But this community has so much more to offer than you realize, and I hope you decide to stay.

(If you need any help or advice, or you just want to tell me your side of the story, you can start a conversation with me or contact me on discord: CatsLoveRainbows#1850)

Mizai_Sakura

Mar 11, 2020
Netherlands
You are missing the point. Banning hackers constantly and reaching for that Helper Rank is a part of what Cubecraft is all about, but it is not everything about Cubecraft. There's another side of Cubecraft that doesn't have to do with hacking or staff, and that is the Cubecraft community, and I think you haven't fully dived into it yet.

This community is full of unique and amazing people, and everyday you can exchange laughs, ideas, or stories about themselves. Here you have the opportunity to make friends, read and like posts, and create some of your own. You can create suggestions for the server, submit some cool artwork you've done, or participate in Community Games with players. You can hang out on the Discord Server, where you can chat about random things, hang out in a voice channel, and have a good time. Or even you can just hang out on the Minecraft Server, where you can play some casual games, invite friends to join you and have some fun.

Well, what I'm trying to say is: There is so much more you can get out of being a Cubecraft Member than just reporting constantly and applying for Helper. Don't get me wrong it's a great thing to want to become Helper and I admire your determination and persistence. But this community has so much more to offer than you realize, and I hope you decide to stay.

(If you need any help or advice, or you just want to tell me your side of the story, you can start a conversation with me or contact me on discord: CatsLoveRainbows#1850)
Im active on discord and i have alot of friends in cubecraft

D

Deleted member 469419

Hi,

I appreciate the effort you're doing reporting hackers, but you have to know report isn't only a number, it's more than that. Reporting hackers on cubecraft is a act in which you're helping the cubecraft community, doesn't matter if staff members review it one day after doing the report or even 2, you're helping.

Every hackers sooner or later will be punished for his actions, I hacked one time and I got instantly punished by @Unfearful (A great ex staff) he catched me at the moment. xD

Don't be disappointed, just keep helping cubecraft and perhaps If you're ready and you apply in a sooner future for helper, you'll get the staff rank (Moderator) and you'll can do it better.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Hi,

I appreciate the effort you're doing reporting hackers, but you have to know report isn't only a number, it's more than that. Reporting hackers on cubecraft is a act in which you're helping the cubecraft community, doesn't matter if staff members review it one day after doing the report or even 2, you're helping.

Every hackers sooner or later will be punished for his actions, I hacked one time and I got instantly punished by @Unfearful (A great ex staff) he catched me at the moment. xD

Maybe you got instantly banned because I was one of the only active staff at that time, mostly doing assassinations, fun times.

D

Deleted member 469419

Maybe you got instantly banned because I was one of the only active staff at that time, mostly doing assassinations, fun times.

Tbh, I'm thankful for that, you were a great staff member, thanks to you I've changed. Even a time after you banned me, we were playing together lol.

Reactions: Unfearful

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
From what you said, it seems like you’ve just been playing to report hackers. Stop it. Just play to have fun, and report them whenever you see them. If it is stressing you out, then maybe you need a break from playing as-well if all you’re concerned about is getting people banned.

Trust me, I was in your shoes aswell. I had about 150+ reports back in 2017, but it was a pain and a hassle to do. I would have to stop playing just so I could get another report in. I felt relieved when I moved on to do other things because I didn’t have to worry about it anymore. I just had fun.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom