Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 24, 2017
London
It's true that you said: So in conclusion. Cubecraft sucks. It's boring, it's repetitive and it's toxic.

But no one cares that you leave. So go.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Thats photoshop.
No, it's a Hypixel April Fool
Im just joking because its April Fools!:):D
Blank+_fb647040bf350ab8733f47030301786a.jpg

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Hopefully, your job as Administrator goes well on Hypixel and you get a lot of money. On a different note, I might be coming back. On Hypixel. Because I've got Admin as well :)
I'm sorry dudes. This is the real reason why I'm leaving:
tbySZmU.jpg

Sorry for lying but I'm an Admin on this server. Blured some things to not get warned for advertising.

What the hell you guys!?

(Now i can't reveal that i too, had already returned to 'another server' to become a builder and with that also take my concept for Eggwars to them, which i modified so they could steal it ;);) XD cause Cube was too slow in doing anything with it (oh welll). With that said though, this reveal would've also paled in comparison to you guys' big epic climatic reveal with all of u doing it right now and stuff; and i mean it'd be kind of a scummy move to tell you guys now don't you think?...)

U-oh. O O P S.

(I really seriously no joke am a builder on another server tho)
(no joke)
(i swear that im lying))
(look me up)
(I did NOT not make this up!)

(see you there @Jef15ist !!1! Server is littt)

hqdefault.jpg

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
What the hell you guys!?

(Now i can't reveal that i too, had already returned to 'another server' to become a builder and with that also take my concept for Eggwars to them, which i modified so they could steal it ;;;))) cause Cube was too slow in doing anything with it (oh welll). With that said though, this reveal would've also paled in comparison to you guys' big epic climatic reveal with all of u doing it right now and stuff; and i mean it'd be kind of a scummy move to tell you guys now don't you think?...)

U-oh. Oops.

(I really seriously no joke am a builder on another server tho)
(no joke)
(i swear that im lying))
(look me up)
(I did NOT not make this up!)

(see you there @Jef15ist !!1! Server is littt)

hqdefault.jpg
can confirm hes a builder on another server, and so am I. not gonna say which one tho

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
can confirm hes a builder on another server, and so am I. not gonna say which one tho
giphy.gif

And yes people.
These are not lies.
@CommunistCactus is one too. You may not like it, but this is what we do, and we do it.

Also @CommunistCactus i just want to give you a quick shoutout and commend you on your grandiose work for the server, i heard you might even be promoted to a supervising role in regards of the builds we flawlessly create; and i believe you absolutely deserve it. Well done brother! Bravo!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
it's toxic.
You are one of the toxic people right now.
But no one cares that you leave.
Actually, we do care about the fact that dots leaves.
Reasons:
  1. He is our meme master.
  2. He is respectful towards others if you are yourself.
  3. He is kind.
  4. He is not toxic.
  5. He's got his own opinion, and he's not afraid to defend it.
  6. He's made some nice threads in the past.
Your turn.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
And that stops you from playing on Cube, how?
I believe being Admin on H*****l is the same as being Developer here on Cube. Of course you could play on another server once in a while but its an actual job. Besides I believe that server is developing their own stand alone game so Admins there have much more work to do than only minigame development.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I believe being Admin on H*****l is the same as being Developer here on Cube. Of course you could play on another server once in a while but its an actual job. Besides I believe that server is developing their own stand alone game so Admins there have much more work to do than only *PARKOURminigame development.

A

A pigeon

Um hello there I was wondering if any of you good intellectual folks cpuld answer my question, I require assisstance. Um, just how does one craft a furnace?

D

Deleted member 100818

Sadly if you mention anything negative you will get spammed with backslash from wannabes that do not want a "simple dislike button". Such a shame.
I disagreed with that suggestion so in my defences I'd like to mention my chance of getting helper (that's probably what you meant with it) is 0% as I reported myself in the past, and that's what you call a shame.

Anyways, remember being with you on Discord, your name was mateu9999 or something like that, always found you a nice guy to play with. Still not sure if this is a 1 April fools joke or not, but let's say it's not and I'll wish you luck on the other server, obai.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom