• no

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • L

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sickener

Jun 2, 2018
It says you need to be 13 years of age to play cubecraft with a book when you join for the first time and apparently you need to be 13 this is a dumb rule lol im not playing anymore i guess gotta wait 2 years

Attachments

• 2018-06-01_19.11.32.png
    2018-06-01_19.11.32.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 181

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
We collect data to process in line with our Privacy Policy. By agreeing you confirm you are over 13 years of age or have the permission of your guardian, and consent to us processing your data in these ways.
You don't need to be 13 or above. That's just the minimum age to accept the privacy agreement. Ask your guardian (parents/the person looking after you).
You need to read things like this more carefully. It's actually pretty important to fully understand what's going on.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Or have permission from your guardian.
I would like to point out that Cubecraft is mostly PVP based, which mean there will be a ton of toxic people, in game killing involved and that's kinda violent.
Not to mention there will be players who will swear (even though it is against the rules) and such, you will be exposed to all that and I'm sure some parents will not like that idea.
Imagine a 10 year old playing GTA V and the game influenced his behavior, the parents will get upset.
"Who allowed my child to play games like these?! I demand to speak to the people in charge, IMMA SUE EM'!"
You know? Just got to be sure of the circumstances and things like that.
Just give a run-down to your parents about what Minecraft cube is about.
In before some parents starts private messaging us to bring things to court. I joke
(it happened a few times on another server before though)

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Or have permission from your guardian.
I would like to point out that Cubecraft is mostly PVP based, which mean there will be a ton of toxic people, in game killing involved and that's kinda violent.
Not to mention there will be players who will swear (even though it is against the rules) and such, you will be exposed to all that and I'm sure some parents will not like that idea.
Imagine a 10 year old playing GTA V and the game influenced his behavior, the parents will get upset.
"Who allowed my child to play games like these?! I demand to speak to the people in charge, IMMA SUE EM'!"
You know? Just got to be sure of the circumstances and things like that.
Just give a run-down to your parents about what Minecraft cube is about.
In before some parents starts private messaging us to bring things to court. I joke
(it happened a few times on another server before though)
isn't it bc the gdpr stops companies from collecting data from under 13s without parental permission?
but ok

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
D

Deleted member 100818

Like anyone who is younger than 13 would ask their parents to play on a pixel game lmao

Reactions: Despacito 2
D

Deleted member 169486

The European government is worse then cubecraft. If by about 10 you get offended by a block game you shouldn't be on the internet.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
The new European privacy law (GDPR) says that companies can't collect data from kids of 13 and younger, unless parents (or guardians) give permission to do so. Therefore you need to be 13 years or older to accept the privacy agreement, or have permission from you parents (or guardians) to accept it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom