Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Akan

May 3, 2020
Personally in my opinion. Getting your diamond gen running and building a base of obsidian around your egg is the way to go. Play slow and get your diamond gen running and then break your bridge to mid and play defensive. Good Luck and Have fun!

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
This is camping, I think 99% of the players don’t want to camp because it’s boring and it’s takes too much time. When I’m farming Diamonds I never break the bridge, especially when there are emeralds at mid.

Akan

May 3, 2020
This is camping, I think 99% of the players don’t want to camp because it’s boring and it’s takes too much time. When I’m farming Diamonds I never break the bridge, especially when there are emeralds at mid.
Yea , You are completely correct but I like to play passive but I completely agree.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Well, this definitely is one of the many strategies people go with, and I'm sure it feels amazing to survive for a long time. Though, I would recommend turning the Opacity of your chat down as far as possible, I have a slight feeling you don't want to know what other people have to say about that... ;)

Reactions: henryk and Akan

Akan

May 3, 2020
Well, this definitely is one of the many strategies people go with, and I'm sure it feels amazing to survive for a long time. Though, I would recommend turning the Opacity of your chat down as far as possible, I have a slight feeling you don't want to know what other people have to say about that... ;)
Yea but I totally understand where they are coming from. Some people don’t prefer this play style but at the end of the day i respect all opinions but i’m mostly trying to help new players.

Reactions: Sevenade78

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Yea but I totally understand where they are coming from. Some people don’t prefer this play style but at the end of the day i respect all opinions but i’m mostly trying to help new players.
I understand and appreciate the thought, perhaps camping isn't the best way to go, however starting off with a good defense by using obsidian is a good advice in itself. :)

Reactions: Akan

Akan

May 3, 2020
Yes, thanks for the help I have been playing eggwars for a long time but i’m going to start using your advice. Have a good day!

Reactions: Sevenade78

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
It's a good strategy for the player who is new or just like to play the "camping strat". Personally I've always liked the pretty fast pace and different strategies of eggwars. I like to change my strategy from time to time.

Reactions: Akan

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
hmm that would make the game just boring and by the way isn't Camping bannable? or maybe you wont get banned but dont you get a warning for camping?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I play OP half and this is what I do:
Get armor
Blocks
Some steak
Sword pickaxe

W-Key people until I die. Can usually take out 2-3 bases.

Then, go mid and get iron armor and a punch bow. And you should win the game if you know what you’re doing.

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
I’m sure if I find you in a game I’d have no mercy. I hate people who play like that they’re so annoying.

Reactions: Nutuu

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
hmm that would make the game just boring and by the way isn't Camping bannable? or maybe you wont get banned but dont you get a warning for camping?
You wont get banned as long as your defending your egg of farming resources. If your sitting on a platfrom at max build height you will be banned. Read the rules. Its in the section under camping.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I play OP half and this is what I do:
Get armor
Blocks
Some steak
Sword pickaxe

W-Key people until I die. Can usually take out 2-3 bases.

Then, go mid and get iron armor and a punch bow. And you should win the game if you know what you’re doing.
What is w-keying?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
Top Bottom