Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I hav an auto sprint mod, so wiith that mod, would w tapping be useful?
Auto sprint.... im vomiting. I would recommend you don’t use that at all.
It would make w-tapping harder, much harder. Bind your sprint key something close to your movement keys or your jump key, i have mine bound to C.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
This is just camping on your base. Sure it might be the best way to win consistently but it’s not fast nor is it fun. What I try doing is to rush people nearby and then I pretty much ignore the egg. It may not be the smartest, but it’s a lot of fun.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
This is just camping on your base. Sure it might be the best way to win consistently but it’s not fast nor is it fun. What I try doing is to rush people nearby and then I pretty much ignore the egg. It may not be the smartest, but it’s a lot of fun.
Rushers never win against an experienced player, especially on a map such as teaparty or food. I would suggest mid camping, dominating the diamond economy on maps is the key to victory.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Rushers never win against an experienced player, especially on a map such as teaparty or food. I would suggest mid camping, dominating the diamond economy on maps is the key to victory.
I know it’s not the most efficient as I said in the reply, but camping is super boring

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I prefer rushing, and leaving the egg ( if you're good ) and collecting diamonds on middle then buying bow or stuff to rush! :D

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
123 iron kit breezily to middle, get 10 dia and 40 gold, full chain notch and goggogogogo

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom