Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Title is pretty self-explanatory.

If I could bring something back it would be the old OP mode in skywars.
Reason being that it is the gamemode that offered the most varied amount playstyles that would cater to the different players, from the pranksters, the newer players and the hardcore competitive players. It was a fun mix of stratergy, YOLO runs and chaotic madness that I miss and can't really find anywhere else if not for crazy mode lucky blocks.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Obviously old sw maps. Old lobbies from every game from like 4 years ago (PvP, Skywars etc). Parkour minigame etc!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The old main lobby from 2014/2015 (I believe). You know, the one made of ice and water blocks. There used to be a huge gate made of cobblestone fences at the end of the road and you could see things behind it. I believe there was a sign on it saying 'coming soon' and I'm still wondering what was behind the gate.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Even though I never played it, I would like SkyBlock back. I would also like SCB back and EggWars when it was first added. Those times were the best, playing with my school friends when they still played, dang I miss those times.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Make it plus exclusive
But that doesn’t say that nobody will abuse it xd. I know people that buy ranks and stuff, but still are stupid or annoying, just because having money says nothing about you personally.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
But that doesn’t say that nobody will abuse it xd. I know people that buy ranks and stuff, but still are stupid or annoying, just because having money says nothing about you personally.
Remove /report kthxbye bc aboese

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Make it plus exclusive
There are barely any plus ranks in TD games, let alone multiple. Let alone them being in the same team. Because it's a votekick nonetheless. So if Plus only member can use it, it'll be useless.
UNLESS you mean that plus can start the votekick and everyone can use it. Then I might agree, but it'll probably still get abused.

Reactions: Marieke2001

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Old Arcade basically. When Hide & Seek was alive. Also the Bow Spleef maps like Spiral. And Hourglass. Such a fun chaotic game. I want all the old Quakecraft maps. Especially Kimileye. So that I can jump into the map before the game starts to pull all the trapdoors to troll everyone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom