Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
So earlier today I was muted for 7 days for bullying by saying and I quote "Enjoy the ban bud" and "Might want to cancel the sub cause you're going to be paying 10$ a month for a ban". First of all that is not bullying by any means and second of all when you report a player under this category, this is the message displayed
1636650693759.png

This is what is displayed and it says "Warning! This offense may require the user to have been warned before they can be punished". Another main point in my argument is that I was not warned, I was instantly punished with no warning. The next argument I would like to bring up is the unfairness of this punishment.

I have had this happen today not minutes after my mute

This user only received a warning and not the same or greater punishment than me for something that isn't even bullying or swearing. He threatened to hack me, that is a threat and he got a warning and I said to enjoy the ban and got muted for 6 days. So I ask that you don't just reject my appeal in 5 seconds and you grant my appeal as this is incredibly unfair.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Please don't share your appeal code!

However, you have past mutes/warns, which is why you are now immediately muted.
I suggest contacting Hqteful to discuss further, as they dealt with your punishment. You can contact him here -> https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Hqteful

If you feel your punishment still isn't correct after your discussion with Hqteful, you can make a Staff Feedback thread, where one of the Admins will review the situation. -> https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom