Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How do you like my ideas?

• Total voters

LegoNick1208

Aug 29, 2021
Hi! I am LegoNick, and first i would like to say if i do something wrong here, i am sorry i just made this forums acc 30 seconds ago lol.

Recently i started playing cubecraft BE and have really enjoyed the new M&M Rpg game, and have beaten the final boss and gathered all the current staffs. My friends also played, and we have made a list of a few things that we think might be fun to add! Let me know your thoughts to these! (Also if any of these are already in development or said, i am sorry)

New Wands

What if there was a way to get more than one wand of an element type, and different wands had different ability's? There could be a new water wand that caused a flood, but takes a lot of mana. There could be a wind wand that acts as rockets for your elytra, and so much more. What about a support wand? It can make Mobs help you for a short time, like dogs in Vanilla.

New element

So void is an element, you get the wand from the final boss. What if we added another element, Metal? This would be weak to fire, as metal can melt, but strong to earth/air/void. The staff might be gained from a new area, fighting a boss of some sorts. It might be able to build barriers that block attacks, but after so much damage will be destroyed and deal damage to players in a radius of it.

PvP Arena

With all these wands, what if there was a PvP arena thats almost like an FFA, you walk in and get slightly launched into the middle of the arena, and just have to survive and kill others. There would be daily/weekly twists, such as only void wands work, or 50% mana, etc. Getting kills and surviving will grant some point reward, and points can be spent at a shop just outside the arena. The only way out is death, or if you are the only person left. If you die, you are not able to go back in for a cooldown, based on how many points you got. More points = less cooldown. There might be PvE elements too, such as mobs spawning in certain areas of the arena, and if you kill them you get bonus points. A boss might spawn if the arena has say, 20 players in it that everyone must kill or be killed. It gives even more points, but killing it will be hard as it takes on everything that you dont have because of the twist. Lets say you have void only, the boss has EVERYTHING but void, and infinite mana. The shop might sell a wand, that might keep the mobs that spawn from attacking you unless you hit them first, or act as an upgrade to any wand, added at the wands shrine. This makes that wand available no matter the twist, but if you die it loses the upgrade. Special armor from the shop that gives bonus dmg/mana based on the twist.

More things in darklands.

What if you went to fight the final boss, but have multiple paths or roads to take. One goes to the boss, another is harder with lots more mobs but takes you to a different boss, or a village with special shops. The void shrine might be there, and mobs that give void essence. There would be no warpers there, you have to go there every time. mabye the new path takes you to a different place every time you try, so you might have to do several attempts unless you have a map, gathered from a rare drop from the boss. So many options could be taken here.

Alright thats all i have to say for now, i might come in and add more if an edit feature exists lol i have not posted before. Let me know what you think! Ill also add a poll, because why not. I hope you enjoyed!

See ya,
LegoNick1208

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Hi! I am LegoNick, and first i would like to say if i do something wrong here, i am sorry i just made this forums acc 30 seconds ago lol.

Recently i started playing cubecraft BE and have really enjoyed the new M&M Rpg game, and have beaten the final boss and gathered all the current staffs. My friends also played, and we have made a list of a few things that we think might be fun to add! Let me know your thoughts to these! (Also if any of these are already in development or said, i am sorry)

New Wands

What if there was a way to get more than one wand of an element type, and different wands had different ability's? There could be a new water wand that caused a flood, but takes a lot of mana. There could be a wind wand that acts as rockets for your elytra, and so much more. What about a support wand? It can make Mobs help you for a short time, like dogs in Vanilla.

New element

So void is an element, you get the wand from the final boss. What if we added another element, Metal? This would be weak to fire, as metal can melt, but strong to earth/air/void. The staff might be gained from a new area, fighting a boss of some sorts. It might be able to build barriers that block attacks, but after so much damage will be destroyed and deal damage to players in a radius of it.

PvP Arena

With all these wands, what if there was a PvP arena thats almost like an FFA, you walk in and get slightly launched into the middle of the arena, and just have to survive and kill others. There would be daily/weekly twists, such as only void wands work, or 50% mana, etc. Getting kills and surviving will grant some point reward, and points can be spent at a shop just outside the arena. The only way out is death, or if you are the only person left. If you die, you are not able to go back in for a cooldown, based on how many points you got. More points = less cooldown. There might be PvE elements too, such as mobs spawning in certain areas of the arena, and if you kill them you get bonus points. A boss might spawn if the arena has say, 20 players in it that everyone must kill or be killed. It gives even more points, but killing it will be hard as it takes on everything that you dont have because of the twist. Lets say you have void only, the boss has EVERYTHING but void, and infinite mana. The shop might sell a wand, that might keep the mobs that spawn from attacking you unless you hit them first, or act as an upgrade to any wand, added at the wands shrine. This makes that wand available no matter the twist, but if you die it loses the upgrade. Special armor from the shop that gives bonus dmg/mana based on the twist.

More things in darklands.

What if you went to fight the final boss, but have multiple paths or roads to take. One goes to the boss, another is harder with lots more mobs but takes you to a different boss, or a village with special shops. The void shrine might be there, and mobs that give void essence. There would be no warpers there, you have to go there every time. mabye the new path takes you to a different place every time you try, so you might have to do several attempts unless you have a map, gathered from a rare drop from the boss. So many options could be taken here.

Alright thats all i have to say for now, i might come in and add more if an edit feature exists lol i have not posted before. Let me know what you think! Ill also add a poll, because why not. I hope you enjoyed!

See ya,
LegoNick1208
The ideas are not bad, but having too many wands will make the game very difficult. There is limited space in our inventory which will make it hard to organise.

I understand the other ideas, but I think that making these changes will make the game too difficult to understand!

LegoNick1208

Aug 29, 2021
The ideas are not bad, but having too many wands will make the game very difficult. There is limited space in our inventory which will make it hard to organise.

I understand the other ideas, but I think that making these changes will make the game too difficult to understand!
This is very true - we need to be able to play the game. Might i suggest that instead of having new wands, we make the wands upgradeable at the shrines that give them new powers? Might cost a lot more spirit/essence than usual. This would allow the new powers but keeping the inventory clean.
We could also move the other things i suggested, such as the PvP arena, to a new section that is harder to get to. This will ensure that only older players that know the game will be there, making it easier to understand for newer players.

Reactions: BrightDylanPlayz

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
This is very true - we need to be able to play the game. Might i suggest that instead of having new wands, we make the wands upgradeable at the shrines that give them new powers? Might cost a lot more spirit/essence than usual. This would allow the new powers but keeping the inventory clean.
We could also move the other things i suggested, such as the PvP arena, to a new section that is harder to get to. This will ensure that only older players that know the game will be there, making it easier to understand for newer players.
Giving the wands more diffirent powers does sound very good. For example (tsunami power for the water wand).

These possibilities to buy new powers would be a nice feature in the game!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom