Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

This is not a question, but I can't be bothered clicking the 'NO QUESTION' box rn lol

  • Do you like cactus?

    Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Oh, well I weren't gonna answer anyway.

    Votes: 7 63.6%

  • Total voters
    11

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
165
80
33
22
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Your point didn't make any sense
You are basically saying "wow the way you made this thread sucks..."
Not giving any reason why
So I and likely other people were confused because you don't say what it is so wrong with the way CactdAxew made this thread
Don't worry, she is just mad at a comment I made a while ago, so now she on all my threads telling me they have flaws with typical grammar of a dr.who fangirl lolololol xD
 
F

Facelurite

Guest
I have seen DrWho fans killing each other on YouTube comments its hilarious. The poll is tied 7 all right now. #TeamCactus
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cactus Awex
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom