Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

This is not a question, but I can't be bothered clicking the 'NO QUESTION' box rn lol

• Do you like cactus?

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Oh, well I weren't gonna answer anyway.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Disclaimer: I can't be bothered reading the EULA (like 95% of people) so correct me if any of these are against it.

Disclaimer 2: Some of these may seem unnecessary but that doesn't mean they can not be added, also, some people may need it more than you.

1. I want
more fonts in the font family button because it'll make my posts more unique.

• Agency FB
    • Calibri
    • Cambria
    • Candara
    • Comic Sans!
    • Consolas
    • Fixedsys
    • Franklin Gothic Medium
    • Gabriola
    • Helvlight
    • IMPACT (May not be needed, we already have bold so)
    • Lato
    • Lucida Console
    • Microsoft Sans Serif
    • Modern
    • Palatino Linotype
    • Roman
    • Script
    • Segoe Print (Definitely need this idk why)
    • Segoe UI
    • Sitka Text
    • 'Small Fonts'
    • Symbol
    • System
    • Terminal

2. :) I want more smileys :)

3. I want the ability to highlight text (Make the background of the text a different colour).

4. I want custom colour presets. (E.G I could make a custom preset that makes my letters a mix between blue and green, like this. etc.) This could be in an 'ADVANCED' drop-down button or something.

5. I want the ability to have the feature to put lines on each line, as you are writing on lined paper. This is toggled to be off or on. It's kind of useless, but useful for some unique posts e.g Letters.

6. I want the option to toggle the colour chart to a colour wheel. (Thanks @jollow250 for this nice idea <3)

7. I want key binds for text size (Ctrl+1 for Size 1 etc).

8. I want the option (not forced, just an option) to separate primary colours from secondary colours in the colour menu. (Not needed, but a nice touch)

9. I want 'smileys' for all cubecraft games (Eggwars smiley could be a dragon egg etc.)

10. I want the ability to colour spoiler boxes via right click or highlight + colour menu (extremely unnecessary but I guess it fits with the update xD)

11. I want a size 7 and 8 text size (no actual reason, just in case someone wants massive letters in the future)

Edit: turns out 7 already exists lol

12. I want the ability to put your profile information into your thread post easily and swiftly via a button/drop down menu idk.

13. I want a drop-down box that shows all online members, this way you can tag someone when they're online. No use at all but it's faster than them being offline. Also, it adds a new button which means bigger update so yeah...

14. I want the ability to drag and drop images rather than use a link (That kind of goes against forum code and hosting code so Idk if that can be added).

15. I need obfuscated button so bad. It would be cool to see obfuscated letters changing around.

16. I want the ability to change the background colour (Before you say 'People will make it colours where the text is hard to read, that's their fault, not mine).

17. I want some animated smileys. (E.g explosion, or maybe a shiny diamond or something).

18. I want thread borders.

19. I want an EXP system where a specific profile each has its own level, and you get EXP by doing things on the forums. Maybe with so much EXP, you unlock new smileys, to add a goal. I like this idea as it encourages a lot of interaction between different users on threads (However, it may cause spam, which is again not our fault, it's theirs).

20. I want the ability to have more than 10 tags, but tags must be related to the user in question (Their IGN or profile username) and the post itself, or it's locked or something.

21. I want layout presets. One preset could be a suggestion preset if you click it, it gives you an average game suggestion layout and sentence starters to open each paragraph.

22. I want the ability to make a smiley face in text etc. but not have it come up as a smiley.

23. I want more options in thread tools. Maybe some of the things I'm presenting could be in the thread tools e.g background colour selector.

24. I want the thread tools button to be more obvious, took me like 2 months to find it. I could be a spanner in a cog or something idk.

25. I want reactions to threads, similar to Facebook (Funny, Mad, Upset, Confused etc etc.)

26. I want to see who voted what option, so I can get to know people's preferences etc, and make my posts better for everyone.

27. I want a lock request button that, when clicked, will notify all staff. This is so in the future If I accidentally post a thread before it's finished and I messed it up horribly, I can save time from writing 'lock request' and waiting longer. The button could be a padlock next to the thread or comment. (In other words, I'm lazy.)

28. I want the ability to quickly insert someone's profile picture into a thread. This has many uses ;)

29. Dislike option. (But that won't be added because it's not 'kid-friendly' enough to give someone your opinion).

30. Make strikethrough (strikethrough) a button of its own, rather than in the 'insert' drop-down menu. It's easier to find then. Maybe strike through could be next to underlined, and obfuscated could be next to strikethrough.

31. I want a symbol drop-down box with lots of symbols like;

• Ohms sign (Ω)
  • The degrees sign (°)
  • The upside-down ! (upside-down !)
  • The upside-down ? (¿)
  • lemniscate sign (∞)
  • Masculine Sex/Gender Sign (♂)
  • Feminine Sex/Gender Sign (♀)
  • Attack Helicopter Sex/Gender Symbol ([looks like cubecraft deleted the helicopter... sexist.)
  • Cross Sign (taller ✙)
  • All arrow signs (→)
  • (P) Sign. (℗)
  • (C) Sign (Copyright) (©)
  • (R) Sign. (®)
  • (TM) Sign. (™)
  • Star Symbol (☆)
32. I want a music box.
Clicking this box will ask you for a song, when you enter the song and click Ok, visitors of the thread will see a box at the start of the thread, asking if they want music to play, if they click yes, then the music you entered will play until the page is refreshed etc. This may result in abuse but, once again, it's their fault, not ours. It's kind of like Tumblr. (TBH I don't use Tumblr anymore) The user may be asked to specify whether the song is for all ages.

33. I want a GIF box where you can insert GIFs

34. I want that one where you choose the density etc of a colour with a slider (I forgot what it's called), along with the colour chart and colour wheel (togglable)

35. I want multiple polls.

36. Others want more emojis, as well as smileys. (Similar but not the same).

37. Others want some features of a thread to be rank only (I don't)... (#FreeFromRanks)

38. I want the necro posting time limit to be a bit longer, I mean, in theory, if your suggestion goes to the second or third page, your automatically f---ed nine times out of ten. No one can be bothered going to that page. You could have the best suggestion in the world, it would die out if not seen enough.

39. Speaking of necroposting, I want the pages to view threads to have more threads in them.

40. I want the ability to vote for which suggestions you want the most *cough* vote me when I make a controversial suggestion, so you can annoy people *cough*.

41. I want the ability to implement discord related things such as your account easily. For example, there could be an account button where clicking it will tell you to write your discord friend code thingy then from now on clicking it automatically adds it to your thread.

PS: ADD ME LOL: Al Capone#1366
(If this is against rules, tell me and I will remove it, rather than just locking it immediately.)

Disclaimer 3: I understand most of these would be very hard to implement into thread/forum code, but 'where there is difficulty lies opportunity' -Albert Einstien.

Thank you for reading.

Thread Version: v.1.3. Each version comes with new suggestions, remember to check 'Watched Threads' every so often. Thank you for reading, Cactus_Awex.

• 1.3: Added 10 suggestions. Added my discord (read disclaimer in brackets). Moved fonts to #1.
  • 1.2: Added star symbol to #31. Added all symbols in brackets.
  • 1.1: Added six new suggestion.
  • 1.0: Added 25 suggestions. Created thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireExcalibur10

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I want custom colour presets. (E.G I could make a custom preset that makes my letters a mix between blue and green etc.) This could be in an 'ADVANCED' drop-down button or something.
For the forums having the computer colour wheel?
YES
:) I want more smileys :)
=D
I want the ability to have the feature to put lines on each line, as you are writing on lined paper. This is toggled to be off or on. It's kind of useless, but useful for some unique posts e.g Letters.
Maybe if it was only something used in more options (since the only other option in more options is preview anyways if it were an option and players looking at it didn't have to see the lines than sure
I want a size 7 and 8 text size (no actual reason, just in case someone wants massive letters in the future)
Seven is currently a size (I am using it) just click on the sizes and scroll down I find no need for 8 though
I want key binds for text size (Ctrl+1 for Size 1 etc).
As much as I'd likely use this I'd rather it not be added
I want more text colours via the following: Let's say we have to colour columns next to each other, like red and orange. I want a colour columns in between that which is the colour of red mixed with orange on a computer. (not real life, that just results in some weird brown thing) Once again, it's not needed, but it adds variety!
Just have the computer colour wheel

I want more fonts in the font family button because it'll make my posts more unique.
Yes

I want the option (not forced, just an option) to separate primary colours from secondary colours in the colour menu. (Not needed, but a nice touch)
Colour wheel
I want thread borders.
add it Tom more options
I want the ability to colour spoiler boxes via right click or highlight + colour menu (extremely unnecessary but I guess it fits with the update xD)
yes not very necessary but sure
I want the ability to change the background colour (Before you say 'People will make it colours where the text is hard to read, that's their fault, not mine).
yes yes
@Snap also goes in depth on some examples in their thread
For the smileys that have animation you could just use gifs but overall nice suggestion

Reactions: Cactus Awex
F

Facelurite

There are male and female sex signs in the suggestion but we dont have one for attack helicopters? TRIGGERED

Either way , those are some not so bad suggestions , I could use a lot of them +1. I'd definitely like to see whether someone is online without going to the home menu or profile - just by looking at one if tgeur messges . A way to use emoticons istead of stupid emojis. An update for FFA would be nice.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
TBH I do not even know how to use all of the current commands. Personally it's a -1
However, I can see many people finding these new features very helpful. @Snap
New Fonts will be very cool to use
Overall +1 for me

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Very big fan of the vast majority of these suggestions, thanks for proposing them! I don't have time to cover all of them, but here are a few of my favourites:

9. I want 'smileys' for all cubecraft games (Eggwars smiley could be a dragon egg etc.)
Also a :heart-eye: emoji pls yasss I'd love new forums emojis!!

YEEEEEEEES! I'd also like to be able to use CTRL+L/R/E to change the alignment of your text, would speed up formatting by a ton!

30. Make strikethrough (strikethrough) a button of its own, rather than in the 'insert' drop-down menu. It's easier to find then. Maybe strike through could be next to underlined, and obfuscated could be next to strikethrough.
Do this!!

F

Facelurite

Eek i hate emojis. Except a disgust one , I'd use it frequently

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Very big fan of the vast majority of these suggestions, thanks for proposing them! I don't have time to cover all of them, but here are a few of my favourites:

Also a :heart-eye: emoji pls yasss I'd love new forums emojis!!

YEEEEEEEES! I'd also like to be able to use CTRL+L/R/E to change the alignment of your text, would speed up formatting by a ton!

Do this!!
CTRL + R is the key bind for refresh page, so I don't think that'd be added xD

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Disclaimer: I can't be bothered reading the EULA (like 95% of people) so correct me if any of these are against it.

Disclaimer 2: Some of these may seem unnecessary but that doesn't mean they can not be added, also, some people may need it more than you.

1. I want
more fonts in the font family button because it'll make my posts more unique.

2. :) I want more smileys :)

3. I want the ability to highlight text (Make the background of the text a different colour).

4. I want custom colour presets. (E.G I could make a custom preset that makes my letters a mix between blue and green, like this. etc.) This could be in an 'ADVANCED' drop-down button or something.

5. I want the ability to have the feature to put lines on each line, as you are writing on lined paper. This is toggled to be off or on. It's kind of useless, but useful for some unique posts e.g Letters.

6. I want the option to toggle the colour chart to a colour wheel. (Thanks @jollow250 for this nice idea <3)

8. I want the option (not forced, just an option) to separate primary colours from secondary colours in the colour menu. (Not needed, but a nice touch)

10. I want the ability to colour spoiler boxes via right click or highlight + colour menu (extremely unnecessary but I guess it fits with the update xD)

11. I want a size 7 and 8 text size (no actual reason, just in case someone wants massive letters in the future)

Edit: turns out 7 already exists lol

12. I want the ability to put your profile information into your thread post easily and swiftly via a button/drop down menu idk.

13. I want a drop-down box that shows all online members, this way you can tag someone when they're online. No use at all but it's faster than them being offline. Also, it adds a new button which means bigger update so yeah...

14. I want the ability to drag and drop images rather than use a link (That kind of goes against forum code and hosting code so Idk if that can be added).

15. I need obfuscated button so bad. It would be cool to see obfuscated letters changing around.

16. I want the ability to change the background colour (Before you say 'People will make it colours where the text is hard to read, that's their fault, not mine).

17. I want some animated smileys. (E.g explosion, or maybe a shiny diamond or something).

18. I want thread borders.

19. I want an EXP system where a specific profile each has its own level, and you get EXP by doing things on the forums. Maybe with so much EXP, you unlock new smileys, to add a goal. I like this idea as it encourages a lot of interaction between different users on threads (However, it may cause spam, which is again not our fault, it's theirs).

20. I want the ability to have more than 10 tags, but tags must be related to the user in question (Their IGN or profile username) and the post itself, or it's locked or something.

21. I want layout presets. One preset could be a suggestion preset if you click it, it gives you an average game suggestion layout and sentence starters to open each paragraph.

22. I want the ability to make a smiley face in text etc. but not have it come up as a smiley.

23. I want more options in thread tools. Maybe some of the things I'm presenting could be in the thread tools e.g background colour selector.

24. I want the thread tools button to be more obvious, took me like 2 months to find it. I could be a spanner in a cog or something idk.

25. I want reactions to threads, similar to Facebook (Funny, Mad, Upset, Confused etc etc.)

26. I want to see who voted what option, so I can get to know people's preferences etc, and make my posts better for everyone.

27. I want a lock request button that, when clicked, will notify all staff. This is so in the future If I accidentally post a thread before it's finished and I messed it up horribly, I can save time from writing 'lock request' and waiting longer. The button could be a padlock next to the thread or comment. (In other words, I'm lazy.)

28. I want the ability to quickly insert someone's profile picture into a thread. This has many uses ;)

29. Dislike option. (But that won't be added because it's not 'kid-friendly' enough to give someone your opinion).

31. I want a symbol drop-down box with lots of symbols like;

• Ohms sign
  • The degrees sign
  • The upside-down !
  • The upside-down ?
  • Infinity sign
  • Masculine Sex/Gender Sign
  • Feminine Sex/Gender Sign
  • Cross Sign (taller +)
  • All arrow signs
  • (P) Sign.
  • (C) Sign (Copyright)
  • (R) Sign.
  • (TM) Sign.

Disclaimer 3: I understand most of these would be very hard to implement into thread/forum code, but 'where there is difficulty lies opportunity' -Albert Einstien.

Thank you for reading.

EDIT: LIST OF ALL FONTS I WANT:

• Agency FB
  • Calibri
  • Cambria
  • Candara
  • Comic Sans!
  • Consolas
  • Fixedsys
  • Franklin Gothic Medium
  • Gabriola
  • Helvlight
  • IMPACT (May not be needed, we already have bold so)
  • Lato
  • Lucida Console
  • Microsoft Sans Serif
  • Modern
  • Palatino Linotype
  • Roman
  • Script
  • Segoe Print (Definitely need this idk why)
  • Segoe UI
  • Sitka Text
  • 'Small Fonts'
  • Symbol
  • System
  • Terminal

Thread Version: v.1.1. Each version comes with new suggestions, remember to check 'Watched Threads' every so often. Thank you for reading, Cactus_Awex.

This thread is making my pretty pissy trying to read because you made it in the worst way.
After reading everything for about an hour or so...

I honestly don't care, I guess it looks good...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I cant belive how many times I have to tell you people... CAN YOU NOT?!
Just don't even bother saying it. Stick to the point instead of trying to make me look stupid.
Your point didn't make any sense
You are basically saying "wow the way you made this thread sucks..."
Not giving any reason why
So I and likely other people were confused because you don't say what it is so wrong with the way CactdAxew made this thread

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Most of these are really good, and I agree with a lot of them.
Good job! (I'll remember to check for updates ;))

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom