Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

yeah, should be fun to have traps... and then you get stuck on your own trap, or get damaged... it would be fun, but it would also have side effects for you. sorry, bit a -1 from me.
If you arent an idiot then you wint get caught in your own traps

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Yes, I think that is a good idea. It makes a lot of fun in the games. Maybe they could add more trap blocks like pistons, pressure plates, levers, buttons, etc. That would be cool as well for more traps.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Yes, I think that is a good idea. It makes a lot of fun in the games. Maybe they could add more trap blocks like pistons, pressure plates, levers, buttons, etc. That would be cool as well for more traps.
Hmmm now idk about that though, feel like that might just go a tad bit too far, let's keep it somewhat simple. Although eh idk. Perhaps.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
everything in the game are just blovks... not redstone it would be game changing (new version idea? trap mode eggwars Gl making a suggestion)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey! If you could possibly add magma blocks as a trap block to to Eggwars that would be cool! I would see a lot of people using it as a trap for entering a base or something. Christmas Update :D xD? Thanks -Vestie!
This would be an awesome Christmas update!
+1

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I feel like this would be a bit too complicated for eggwars. It's focused more on PvP, and I feel it should stay that way.

Maybe as a whole new mode? Could be fun, the only thing is that it would subtract from the traffic flow of games, which is already low. Maybe gold ranks and above could vote to have these items available in the shops?

Reactions: Vlad Estrin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom