Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Hi,, anyway like always many hackers in the server.. flying, kill aura , even we can't touch them but easily cubecraft can just add a plugin that we can report the players for hacking ext.. but when we report the report message go/send for the staff or mods and that will easily get them banned without recording or anything ..
but in fact the new anti-cheats that came out today [ I'm not sure if saying servers name allowed or no but everyone knows it] anyway , those new anti-cheats can easily ban hackers but in the other side, they ban non-hackers too!

GL!

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
A plugin to report rule breakers in-game is useless because staff can't join started games except Assassins and FFA... The new report system is very efficient and quickly, nowadays is the best solution.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
This can cause a lot of false report. since staff won't be able to see the proof.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Isn't it the same like /report command? Which was abused and for this reason was removed.
Sorry but it's better you record and report hackers because you can send a proof and get them banned

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
I mean reporting people with report command and mods can see it better " talking about myself from this point " cuz I got so many problems about this thing like the recording program didn't work or the game ends without recording .. I mean i don't say that the new report system is bad it's so overpowered .. but anyway that was suggestion .. thanks for replying anyway <3
GL again ..

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
A long time ago there was something like a /report plugin, I don't know why it got removed but I think becasue people were abusing it.
I think the report system that we have right now is just fine.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
A while back, there was a /report command, it was abused and staff members were spammed so it was removed. Currently, the developers are working on their new anticheat that is in beta, they do not copy anything from other servers, so if you were talking about an anticheat from another server, CubeCraft will probably not use it, but will make their own. We do have a very good report system that was recently added, reports are checked extremely fast. As you said, anticheats that autoban are not too great since they often false ban which can lead to more problems.

For now, you need to report at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Before reporting, read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/
@Nikoshka, can be locked as this has been suggested multiple times again even after removal, and CubeCraft doesn't copy other servers.

Reactions: Nikboo and Yamin
N

Nikboo

Hiya, the staff team know that there has been a rise in the ammount of hackers, using their hacked clients on the server. We are trying our best to deal with this issue.

An anti-cheat is currently being developed by our hard working developers. Please be patient for this to be released.

There used to be a /report command but it was removed for the following reasons:

- Staff aren't able to join games that are already in progress. (Except FFA and Assassins)
- Staff got spammed with many in-game reports, of which most of them, staff couldn't deal with because of the fact that they couldn't join games in progress.
- This feature got heavily abused with fake reports being created.

For now, we rely on our players to create reports of hackers to get them banned and to make the network a hacker free place. If you see a hacker in your game, please report them at http://reports.cubecraft.net

If you wish to take further action against hackers, then you can always apply for helper.

Thanks!
~ Locked

Reactions: TheFastBowler
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom