Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 294498

Thanks, Axyy for bringing up the "spikes" idea! <3
Jk! :p

Looks amazing Lion, can't wait to see the end result. I would love to help out again! :D
uwu :P hehe

Reactions: Axyy

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
As @Hoshiakari said you could use World painter to create the world and it'd look thousands of times better than how it is now but it would be clear that you used it becaus there's no way to get the same result as with world painter using world using world edit or voxel sniper.
Also world painter isn't that hard to use so it would be a nice option

D

Deleted member 294498

As @Hoshiakari said you could use World painter to create the world and it'd look thousands of times better than how it is now but it would be clear that you used it becaus there's no way to get the same result as with world painter using world using world edit or voxel sniper.
Also world painter isn't that hard to use so it would be a nice option
I'll probably need to copy and paste some builds, because I already tried... Sadly enough some builds dissapeared ( I have a backup ;) )
I will make use of it since it's a good way to just get rid of all those annoying spikes :D

Reactions: Hoshi and Diav

quervy

Nov 21, 2019
So, I was a bit inactive last week because I was working on a map project (And it's not done yet...)
I had a few nice screenshots I'd like to share with you! (It's still in progress so please tell me if you see something that I could improve or something! ;) )

View attachment 161692
View attachment 161693 View attachment 161694

This one is the progress of like 200 ice spikes.... BORING MAN!!!! Someone tell me if you want to help with those annoying spikes! :) (oh yeah, don't look at those yellow spikes cuz they aren't done yet)
View attachment 161695

So, this actually is my first time building a whole map. :D

I really love the tower in the second picture! :eek:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom