Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 294498

So, I was a bit inactive last week because I was working on a map project (And it's not done yet...)
I had a few nice screenshots I'd like to share with you! (It's still in progress so please tell me if you see something that I could improve or something! ;) )

2020-04-01_10.30.34.png

2020-03-31_15.59.46.png
2020-03-31_16.00.01.png

This one is the progress of like 200 ice spikes.... BORING MAN!!!! Someone tell me if you want to help with those annoying spikes! :) (oh yeah, don't look at those yellow spikes cuz they aren't done yet)
2020-04-01_19.47.50.png

So, this actually is my first time building a whole map. :D

D

Deleted member 294498

Nice!
A tip: you could make like 10 spikes, and copy them one by one and do //schematic save foldername/#
then //brush scatter #fullcopy[foldername][true][true] 1 1 1 -o
sounds complicated at first but isn't after all, just saves your time.
uwu, I already spend like 5h making those spikes... (now 50% done or something)
Explain me pls xd

Reactions: Nutuu

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Voxelsniper and worldedit (I do it in a multiplayer server so if you would like to help... :D )
I'd like to help but I am very busy in a building contest so I'd prefer to focus on it more before the time ends
Anyways you should do as Nuutu said it'll really save you a lot of time.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
So, I was a bit inactive last week because I was working on a map project (And it's not done yet...)
I had a few nice screenshots I'd like to share with you! (It's still in progress so please tell me if you see something that I could improve or something! ;) )

View attachment 161692
View attachment 161693 View attachment 161694

This one is the progress of like 200 ice spikes.... BORING MAN!!!! Someone tell me if you want to help with those annoying spikes! :) (oh yeah, don't look at those yellow spikes cuz they aren't done yet)
View attachment 161695

So, this actually is my first time building a whole map. :D
Looking pretty good, already builded or is this your first real build?

D

Deleted member 294498

I like this so much! Keep improving your building skills!
Thanks! :D
This is amazing keep up the amazing work, I love the ice theme :D.
Thank youu! ^^
Dude, all the photos look AMAZING, I really enjoy image number 2 it's wonderful!
Thanks, I actually love image 3 :P
Keep going, the next I will help you out! ;)
Ah, you don't have to do that :)
Looking pretty good, already builded or is this your first real build?
Well, I builded seperate things before, but not in a big world. :)

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Looking great! The builds are quite nice, but the name of the world is a bit off. Calling it 'Winter Wonderland' would've been better. :P

Anyhow, I wonder one thing. Is the terrain generated by vanilla Minecraft, or? If so, I would suggest using a program called WorldPainter. It's a really easy-to-use program for making custom terrain worlds. Meaning you can also add biomes, mountains, trees, layers of snow, etc which you don't all have to build yourself. It's for singleplayer worlds, but you can export those words onto a server. I bet a world like that'd look really nice with the houses and tower you made! ^-^

D

Deleted member 294498

Looking great! The builds are quite nice, but the name of the world is a bit off. Calling it 'Winter Wonderland' would've been better. :p

Anyhow, I wonder one thing. Is the terrain generated by vanilla Minecraft, or? If so, I would suggest using a program called WorldPainter. It's a really easy-to-use program for making custom terrain worlds. Meaning you can also add biomes, mountains, trees, layers of snow, etc which you don't all have to build yourself. It's for singleplayer worlds, but you can export those words onto a server. I bet a world like that'd look really nice with the houses and tower you made! ^-^
Is that still possible with an already generated world? Because that would be amazing! And thanks :)

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom