Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I'm sure a kit with just a wooden sword won't be effective/useful. A wooden sword costs next to nothing. It is also a better option to take the kit 'money bags' (I'm talking about Java now, have no idea if they have this kit on bedrock too, but I think they do}, as it will give you enough iron for a wooden sword if you want one, and the rest of the iron you have leftover you can spend on blocks or food.

• Agree
  • Unsure
Reactions: Matriox and Egg🥚

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
If you choose moneybags, you would need to go for the shop first. If you get a sword right the way, you can immediately use it to defend/attack. If a sword is too bad at its own, you can always give it a higher sharpness :).

• Unsure
Reactions: YeaUhm

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
If you choose moneybags, you would need to go for the shop first. If you get a sword right the way, you can immediately use it to defend/attack. If a sword is too bad at its own, you can always give it a higher sharpness :).
You can't really rush right away, you always need blocks to get anywhere, so you need iron and you have to go to the shop. Then it’s just a small effort to also buy a sword.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
You can't really rush right away, you always need blocks to get anywhere, so you need iron and you have to go to the shop. Then it’s just a small effort to also buy a sword.
It’s great for defending tho

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
It’s great for defending tho
No need to have it for defening, enemies won’t there be that fast. I’m sure there would be enough time to get iron and buy stuff. Also, a wooden sword is just a few iron, i’m sure people will choose the ’money bags’ kit over the ‘wooden sword’ kit.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
No need to have it for defening though, enemies won’t there be that fast. I’m sure there would be enough time to get iron and buy stuff. Also, a wooden sword is just a few iron, i’m sure people will choose the ’money bags’ kit over the ‘wooden sword’ kit.
You still need to go for the shop when you resoawn and if there is an enemy on your island the second it takes you to do that, might be the difference between winning or losing. Again, you could give the sword a higher sharpness if a wooden sword alone is not sufficient ;)

Reactions: YeaUhm
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom