Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Were any of the current game maps on Cubecraft picked from any of the submitted forum maps?
Or were they all created by the Builder Staff? And if so, which maps?

I'm just curious, a close friend told me none of the maps that get submitted have ever actually been picked or added to the game. Surely that can't be the case though, right?

Reactions: gracefool

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Were any of the current game maps on Cubecraft picked from any of the submitted forum maps?
Or were they all created by the Builder Staff? And if so, which maps?

I'm just curious, a close friend told me none of the maps that get submitted have ever actually been picked or added to the game. Surely that can't be the case though, right?
Like everyone asaid people their map get somethimes added but then you need to have a good map

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016

Did the builders submit these before they became builders or after (I know Kingdom was a map built & submitted before MARTIJNMC became an official builder). Thanks for the threads by the way!

Also to everyone else who replied, thanks a lot! I think my question has been well & truly answered now.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Did the builders submit these before they became builders or after (I know Kingdom was a map built & submitted before MARTIJNMC became an official builder). Thanks for the threads by the way!
As you may have noticed, builders are not required to post map submissions, which means that all these maps were submitted before they officially got accepted and became a part of the build team.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
As you may have noticed, builders are not required to post map submissions, which means that all these maps were submitted before they officially got accepted and became a part of the build team.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that : P Alright thanks for the info!

Reactions: Anmazing
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Good person 🤍
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
Top Bottom