Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 13, 2017
I have played a team skywars game this afternoon and 3 or 4 players have accused me from using hacks and that annoys me because I wasnt using hacks and Ill never use them cause I think that using them is very unfair for other players. Every game I play Im accused from using hacks and I hope Cubecraft staff to do something to stop this toxic members that are always accusing good Pvp players from using hacks. When it happens, my desire of playing more games goes. Sorry about my bad english, Im from Spain lol. Here my player Info: Name-Aaronby595 Level-19

D

Deleted member 59979

I get called a hacker at least 10 times a day. Just learn to ignore it as they will only continue if you reply to them.

Reactions: Aaron Escribano
Nov 13, 2017
I get called a hacker at least 10 times a day. Just learn to ignore it as they will only continue if you reply to them.
I dont reply them but Im just too tired of always the same story... maybe banning the hax hack hx etc words could be a solution. I mean I dont mind that they report me or something like that cause I know that I dont use them. If people recognised that are people better than them, The Pvp community would improve a lot

D

Deleted member 59979

I dont reply them but Im just too tired of always the same story... maybe banning the hax hack hx etc words could be a solution. I mean I dont mind that they report me or something like that cause I know that I dont use them. If people recognised that are people better than them, The Pvp community would improve a lot
Yeah PVP is one of the worst for calling people "hackers". They just need to put it under the chat filter and then you cant say it and if you bypass you get punished for that.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I have played a team skywars game this afternoon and 3 or 4 players have accused me from using hacks and that annoys me because I wasnt using hacks and Ill never use them cause I think that using them is very unfair for other players. Every game I play Im accused from using hacks and I hope Cubecraft staff to do something to stop this toxic members that are always accusing good Pvp players from using hacks. When it happens, my desire of playing more games goes. Sorry about my bad english, Im from Spain lol. Here my player Info: Name-Aaronby595 Level-19
Well, if you don't use hacks, you don't have to worry!

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Just ignore them. They're probably just **** egotists who think they're hella pro at PvP and that they're the only person in the world that can PvP. They call anyone that kills them eZ noobs (if they're asked how much health left they'll probably say 10 hearts) and they call anyone who kills them hackers.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Any time someone calls me a hacker, I do one of three things:
  1. Say 'ok'. Nothing else.
  2. Say 'thanks :D' or something similar.
  3. Take it as a compliment and feel really good about myself.
I find doing those things takes away the fact that they are salty and that it gets annoying :)

Best of luck!

Ayroh

I can't really say anything that hasn't been said already, because it's great advice. As already mentioned, just ignore it. You know yourself that you aren't hacking, that's all that really matters! Those players will just become worse if you feed into them and respond. If you don't, they'll just get annoyed with you not responding and just give up.

Nov 13, 2017
Just ignore them. They're probably just **** egotists who think they're hella pro at PvP and that they're the only person in the world that can PvP. They call anyone that kills them eZ noobs (if they're asked how much health left they'll probably say 10 hearts) and they call anyone who kills them hackers.
Youre right bro

Reactions: Lilleh__
Nov 13, 2017
I can't really say anything that hasn't been said already, because it's great advice. As already mentioned, just ignore it. You know yourself that you aren't hacking, that's all that really matters! Those players will just become worse if you feed into them and respond. If you don't, they'll just get annoyed with you not responding and just give up.
I agree with you

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Ayroh

Ayroh

I agree with you
It happens to me all the time, I greatly agree with Sulphate's suggestion aswell. It's some tremendous advice that I do aswell!

Any time someone calls me a hacker, I do one of three things:
  1. Say 'ok'. Nothing else.
  2. Say 'thanks :D' or something similar.
  3. Take it as a compliment and feel really good about myself.
I find doing those things takes away the fact that they are salty and that it gets annoying :)

Best of luck!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
th

See That Right There... It is called a salt shaker
what does a salt shaker have to do with anything?
it represents the way the person was feeling when they called you a hacker
it is just being salty

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Even though I'm a staff member, I also still get called out for cheating. In my eyes, if you get called a cheater, it's basically just someone saying 'Hey, your really good at PvP!' but in a really mean way. If someone just calls you out for cheating, there's no way you can get banned. Unless they have physical evidence that you were cheating, you shouldn't be banned. :)

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
@Aaron Escribano @Sulphate
Forgot to mention this, but sometimes if they call me a hacker I just take a moment to load up the report section and reply in game with the URL to the report section, since I’m that confident. xD

“I don’t hack, but if you feel as if I do, please report me at reports.cubecraft.net”
Great idea. Everyone on the forums should have a contest to see who can get the most reports against them denied.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom