Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderMC546

Sep 3, 2016
I would just like to point out that it isn't really fair that you can unlock a trail but not use it. I made an earlier thread about this but I don't think the people who commented read it right. So just allow normal players either 50-100 vanity points A WEEK. Assuming the trail is 1000 vanity points, (Mine is) it would take months just to unlock a trail, or if you buy a rank, much shorter (2 weeks :) Seriously thats not much to ask for. I just want a trail, and you guys want to make ranks worth it since the EULA doesn't let you give advantages, but with this idea its a compromise we can both agree on.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I understand your frustration but you have to understand that if you do that, the only thing that can be donated are ranks and to be honest, there are to many things to count people without a rank/vanitypoints have. We have more then I believe 50 heads we can wear, and it is normal that if you donate a rank/vanitypoints, you get more possibilities.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
One thing. Giving donators an exclusive currency that allows them to unlock cosmetics is not against the eula as it is not an ingame advantage.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Think of it this way
giving vanity points to stone ranks would reduce the amount of people buying ranks and could shut down the server completely
you can already get free trails during Christmas do the little mini game to win a free snow trail, i believe Halloween has this to as a blood trail?
so just be patient or just buy an iron rank you get access to vanity points with 15 pounds

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Think of it this way
giving vanity points to stone ranks would reduce the amount of people buying ranks and could shut down the server completely
you can already get free trails during Christmas do the little mini game to win a free snow trail, i believe Halloween has this to as a blood trail?
so just be patient or just buy an iron rank you get access to vanity points with 15 pounds

I don't think giving vanity points would shut down the server any time soon haha. But on topic, I think it should be kept that way because frankly, it's a perk on top of being able to play so no need for it.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I don't think giving vanity points would shut down the server any time soon haha. But on topic, I think it should be kept that way because frankly, it's a perk on top of being able to play so no need for it.
I said Could anyway it would slowly by reducing the income the server gets and has to stop or they will loose money

D

Deleted member 48685

I'd say no, because first you CAN actually have water/lava drip trails, but they're pretty rare (Legendary)... You could have also got the Blood and the Snow trail from the holiday head hunt... I'd just say no, because it kinda feels like a scam to me, because 1 of the reasons I purchased a rank is the vanity points.

EnderMC546

Sep 3, 2016
Servers are selfish. People with rich parents will PAY not donate. And its not like the server will close just because a few people don't have ranks. If the owner needs that much money to run the server, he should get a job, or not run it at all. Most "Donators" dont care about the server. They don't care about the vanity points. They just want to be better than everyone else. Donators however do care. With all the other cool things you get from the ranks, Like choosing maps, items and health in egg wars, people will still buy them. Just because everyone gets 50 vanity points A WEEK doesn't mean people won't "donate". Rich people don't disappear just because everyone can buy vanity items. Its just not how the world works.

N

Nikboo

Servers are selfish. End of discussion.

They are not selfish. They need money to stay up. If servers don't get enough money then they wouldn't be able to run. It's a DONOR perk (It's something that donors pay for). if you would like these perks, then go buy a rank. Please lock this thread @zDutchie @Diogu @RubenoMe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom