Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @PaYq_Lightning,

You are not banned at all according to our database
PaYq_Lightning.png

You were banned for teaming as you can see in the screenshot but you aren't permanent banned. You can also not get a permanent ban for teaming.

Contact @Joe Henry for store related issues or questions.

Reactions: Joe Henry

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hello @PaYq_Lightning,

You are not banned at all according to our database
View attachment 133217

You were banned for teaming as you can see in the screenshot but you aren't permanent banned. You can also not get a permanent ban for teaming.

Contact @Joe Henry for store related issues or questions.
I dont think thats what this player speaks of, it used to be if you got a refund your account was perm banned from the server, this player seems to still think this happens

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @PaYq_Lightning

If you want to buy a rank, There stay that they never give the money back.
You can change your diamont rank to another account with the Transaction ID.
You dont have a Perm ban. I have seen that you can back on cubecraft. Also you are banned for teaming. You cant get a perm ban for teaming.

If you have other problems with you rank? Contact @Joe Henry , he is the head of support And he Will help you.

The problem is If you have a perm ban, cubecraft dont want to change your rank, But If it Yet happens you can explain @Joe Henry whole the situation.

If you dont use hacks or mods that arent allowed. Than you Will never become perm ban.

@Tacosbefriends do you want anything add And can you lock?

If you have Some other problems @PaYq_Lightning , than can you always contact me And I Will be happy for helping you. ;)

Reactions: Joe Henry

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
No refunds.

As our terms and conditions of sale outline;

"Payments to the CubeCraft Games is a payment for virtual items. This transaction is final and there are no refunds. If you are banned for breaking the rules of CubeCraft Games you will not be refunded this money. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the CubeCraft Games Staff Team and rules can be changed at any time. Although we do our best, there is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the CubeCraft Games Management Team and can be sent to sales@cubecraft.net. All items are virtual and have no value."

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom