Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
minerware.jpg

Hi there, I played minerware for a long time now and I am not agreeing to some rules or some things in the game itself.

For those who doesn't know Minerware, the java version.

It's a game bassed on 15 microgames, a text appears on your screen and you have an amout of time to complete the microgame. If you manage to complete a microgame you get a point. Each microgame is worth 1 point. At the end of the game, after all 15 microgames, there's a boss-game, this is a bigger round and is worth 3 points. The person who has the most points wins the game.

Introduction.

I urge cubecraft to change very frustrated things in the game. Perhaps you know some very annoying bugs in many microgames, it's not just one microgame which is not working, there are many many microgame which contain bugs, and I am sure those bugs do appear for a very long time, they didn't even try to fix them, I guess. Also I want to bring up the teaming issue.

Mainly my suggestion.
As you read in the introduction, there are 2 big deals in Minerware. The game contains many bugs, and I find teaming very annoying so I want to change that either.

Instead of just reporting the bugs in the game, and waiting them to be removed. Just remove the microgame(s) on the whole untill it's fixed developers fixed the issue. So no more frustration in-game. I recommend this because the bugs that appear do exist for at least a year, bugs like, the build a crafting table bug, build a snowman bug. Developers can't change this like in a few seconds apparently, so just remove them till they're fixed.

Also, I urge you to change the rule 'teaming'. Teaming in Minerware is allowed. But WHY? Okay, the reason behind this is because there is no team versiou about minerware, for example, teaming in solo skywars is bannable, there is 'team' skywars, teaming in solo eggwars is bannable because there is 'team' eggwars, and so on and so on. There is no teammode in Minerware, there is no team mode in FFA or assassinations, but I don't get why that's a reason to make teaming allowed, it's so annoying, you make the game unfair. I urge cubecraft to make teaming punishable instead of allowed, so please, who isn't agreeing to this?

If you want a frustrated video about minerware, here:

~Juskebat

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I recently did a post about teaming in Minerware:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/teaming-in-pvp-minigames.215277/
Do you think it's fair for players to not complete the objective so their party/friends gain an advantage to win the game, while everyone else waits it out?

I myself don't mind players teaming. Minerware in my opinion isn't a competitive gamemode and it's there to have fun even if you lose. :)

I watched your video, and I have a few thoughts on it.
When you fall off the edge in the "Hide under the blocks" minigame, that is normal for you to have survived since you didn't hit the void boundary during the countdown that makes you fail the objective.

When a minigame transitions to the in-between stages, there can be a bit of lag. When you clicked on the watermelon, the timer was already up, but your computer did not catchup with the server so you visually think you have won but on the server you have already lost.

The crafting bugs have already been reported. I recently reported crafting a banner but the game did not register that I had crafted it, so I lost. I can understand how this is frustraiting, but I don't think they should remove the entire minigame altogether.

Anyway, I hope they do fix the bugs or even add new minigames. :cool:

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hi!
I recently did a post about teaming in Minerware:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/teaming-in-pvp-minigames.215277/

I myself don't mind players teaming. Minerware in my opinion isn't a competitive gamemode and it's there to have fun even if you lose. :)

I watched your video, and I have a few thoughts on it.
When you fall off the edge in the "Hide under the blocks" minigame, that is normal for you to have survived since you didn't hit the void boundary during the countdown that makes you fail the objective.

When a minigame transitions to the in-between stages, there can be a bit of lag. When you clicked on the watermelon, the timer was already up, but your computer did not catchup with the server so you visually think you have won but on the server you have already lost.

The crafting bugs have already been reported. I recently reported crafting a banner but the game did not register that I had crafted it, so I lost. I can understand how this is frustraiting, but I don't think they should remove the entire minigame altogether.

Anyway, I hope they do fix the bugs or even add new minigames. :cool:
I don't see why they shouldn't remove bugged microgames temporarily.

So winning doesn't care, it's for the fun? Okay I agree but winning is fun as well, and seeing people teaming isn't fun in my opiniob, cause it's unfair.

Reactions: iiJqlian_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom