Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 13, 2019
27
16
4
20
I think one reason you guys should add Teams of 3 is because Teams of 3 (To3) would add a whole new aspect and play style in CubeCraft Skywars mainly because instead of fighting 7 teams of 2, or 3 teams of 4, you have to fight around 7 teams of 3 which I feel would be harder and more challenging than fighting 3 teams of 4 players or 7 teams of 2 because there are 3 people per island which I feel would be more harder and I feel would be more fun to play.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reapz
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom