Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 13, 2019
27
16
4
20
I think one reason you guys should add Teams of 3 is because Teams of 3 (To3) would add a whole new aspect and play style in CubeCraft Skywars mainly because instead of fighting 7 teams of 2, or 3 teams of 4, you have to fight around 7 teams of 3 which I feel would be harder and more challenging than fighting 3 teams of 4 players or 7 teams of 2 because there are 3 people per island which I feel would be more harder and I feel would be more fun to play.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reapz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom