Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanaax

Novice Member
May 25, 2017
What do you think? I think it could be quite fun for everyone.
i think its good if the zombie can attack, and the poeple who get killed doestnt get points that round.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
One touch and you're out. If the giant hits you, you can't make it. It's quite hard and might be impossible. And 120s? Do you mean 120 seconds? It's a quite long! Also explain more about your idea, Why you want it and How does it work for you. In This time I disagree. Sorry

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This just kind of seems like an everyday thing you can do in a LAN world (or WAN world) not really a full on game
P.S. they removed the zombie in 1.8 I think it was due to the fact that It did nothing so sure but it won't be doing much

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
A giant would be a huge mess, I don't think it'd be a nice microgame since everyone can killsteal you, you can just dowload a damage indicator to see how much health the zombie has, if he's at like 2 hearts, then just crit him. Simple as that.
So no, I'm sorry!

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
A giant would be a huge mess, I don't think it'd be a nice microgame since everyone can killsteal you, you can just dowload a damage indicator to see how much health the zombie has, if he's at like 2 hearts, then just crit him. Simple as that.
So no, I'm sorry!
They should ban damage indicators

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think this is a good idea, the minerware games are made to be solo games (except the snowball one). The thing is, you don't want to have to rely on others to get the points. I think they should just keep the Boss games as solo games and not have any team ones.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
If the goal was not to die from the giant zombie, the most effective strategy would just be to hide in a corner. Also if the giant zombie was on the size of the regular platform, the zombie would more than likely kill everyone. If the platform was larger, camping in corners would be way to easy. I like that you are thinking of mineware though as it is an underrated game that could use a re-vamp!

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
If the goal was not to die from the giant zombie, the most effective strategy would just be to hide in a corner. Also if the giant zombie was on the size of the regular platform, the zombie would more than likely kill everyone. If the platform was larger, camping in corners would be way to easy. I like that you are thinking of mineware though as it is an underrated game that could use a re-vamp!
You know a giant is easy to kill right?

XaJaGa

Aug 19, 2016
Not really sure how this would even work as it is team based (everyone on a team) but in snowball fight only some people win. So how would it be determined who gets the points? And besides, if it is based on who gets the kill, something like damage indicator can be used, and it is very hard to catch.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Not really sure how this would even work as it is team based (everyone on a team) but in snowball fight only some people win. So how would it be determined who gets the points? And besides, if it is based on who gets the kill, something like damage indicator can be used, and it is very hard to catch.
please don't reply to threads that haven't been posted on in 2 weeks it is called necroposting and it is against the rules lock @Unipotato

U

Unipotato

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom