Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dragonmaniac

Apr 29, 2021
Ik this is to prevent camping mid or leaving ur base and going back in with like 20 diamonds in gen, but it is annoying in some cases when someone is rushing in early game or something and you respawn only to not have enough for a sword or something to fend them off. In other words, I think that the max amount in gens should be fixed.

• Wow
Reactions: Adxm

PurpleHex

May 21, 2021
there is one map which name I don't remmember, people bridge and immediately rush to diamonds and when I just get enough Iron for full gear they already rush me with a diamond sword and half full iron gear. So yeah, some maps need to be fixed.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Ik this is to prevent camping mid or leaving ur base and going back in with like 20 diamonds in gen, but it is annoying in some cases when someone is rushing in early game or something and you respawn only to not have enough for a sword or something to fend them off. In other words, I think that the max amount in gens should be fixed.
If you’d like to suggest changes, I reccomend you post it at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
This way you can possibly get your suggestion forwarded to staff. This way your thread can get reacted to with :agree: or :disagree:

Reactions: ToonBer

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I think you are referring to "Bridge", a Eggwars Solo map, I see it pretty balanced thought going off your island at the start is very risky and it usually ends up in a defeat, you shouldn't be bothered by it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom