Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!
D

Deleted member 601525

Guest
Normally I don't brag about things I do ingame as I don't like trying hard most of the time and don't achieve anything that, at least to me, is really significant.

BUT today I managed to get 17 pit entries in a single giga blockwars game of bridges.

I don't think anyone has ever managed to get that many in one game before. For context: a team in bridges has to earn 20 points (pit entries) OR have more pit entries than the opponent by the time the timer runs out. In this game, my team managed to win with 20 points, of which I alone earned 17.

I noticed that in the cubecraft book of world records no such record has ever been set, AND also that there is no spot reserved for it, so I don't know if I should bother submitting. I do have the video saved just in case.



Below is a screenshot as proof.


17 pits.png
 

_xero_xero_

Member
Aug 19, 2024
20
13
4
Damn that’s crazy, I don’t think it will count if you were in a party so hopefully you weren’t 🙏
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom