Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

elARDnoob

Jan 6, 2015
So hello!! Im a cubecraft member (Diamond Rank) I found a problem, there are really few admins that can
understand spanish properly. If you join Cubecraft you can realize that at least 22-42 % are spanish speakers, and from what I read from an admin "we are looking for English YouTubers" I think ethnicity on cubecraft is really diverse: Germans (A lot) Spanish Speakers Members (They are a huge part on the server) English Speakers (Depending on the time you can find them) . Many people think that cubecraft has more people who speak english because in the forum everybody speaks english, but alot of the people who write in the forum on english are spanish speakers that had learn to speak English or are using google Traductor, For Example Im from Argentina but I lived on USA.
So I will appreciate if cubecraft coud add some Admins that speak Spanish/German/Portuguese and are from different places for example they are none admins online right now
Just A suggestion
GG

elARDnoob

Jan 6, 2015
I think they are many people that could be admin/mods that speak 2 or more languages and at the same time be serious about it. Everybody will be really honored to be an Admin in cubecraft that in my opinion is the best minecraft server so far!
How do Admins get chosen?
Saludos!

Diamond Rank here :D

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I think they are many people that could be admin/mods that speak 2 or more languages and at the same time be serious about it
People are seriously immature and they do not have the qualities to join the staff, even if they did speak 34 languages at once. The staff was selected because of their maturity, responsibility, and because they contributed to the server in some way.

How do Admins get chosen?
As said before, you need to harness the power of Dark Magic. Once you have finished doing that, go to the following link - https://www.cubecraftgames.net/thre...t-mean-you-will-get-staff-straight-away.9235/

Diamond Rank here :D
Congratz, that won't help you get Mod/Admin. Some staff are stones ;]

SpecForxaGaming:3

Nov 18, 2014
47º Interestellar Turian Fleet.
Estas personas (el '"Staff'") por no decir gran parte,ya que no son todos,son peores que el jnc (por no decir unas ratas en varios aspectos). Me sorprende que una parte considerable del Staff sea staff. Son factibles al hacer los bans y kicks, pero resolviendo otros problemas (no lo digo por los mods,ya que ellos si hacen su deber ((a medias) por que no ayudan, asi de directo, gran parte de ellos no ayudan en absolutamente nada) y los Adms. (Como siempre, solo una parte) son una basura integral; Le he pedido ayuda directamente a varios Adms. y ni se han molestado en decir por lo menos, la mas minima muestra de respeto al decir: '" estoy ocupado"'. Claramente se muestra un gran desprecio y/o despojo de la sociedad de habla español en el conjunto de foro, y server.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Estas personas (el '"Staff'") por no decir gran parte,ya que no son todos,son peores que el jnc (por no decir unas ratas en varios aspectos). Me sorprende que una parte considerable del Staff sea staff. Son factibles al hacer los bans y kicks, pero resolviendo otros problemas (no lo digo por los mods,ya que ellos si hacen su deber ((a medias) por que no ayudan, asi de directo, gran parte de ellos no ayudan en absolutamente nada) y los Adms. (Como siempre, solo una parte) son una basura integral; Le he pedido ayuda directamente a varios Adms. y ni se han molestado en decir por lo menos, la mas minima muestra de respeto al decir: '" estoy ocupado"'. Claramente se muestra un gran desprecio y/o despojo de la sociedad de habla español en el conjunto de foro, y server.

Spanish: Te quejas de que no te dan respeto, pero vienes aqui y dices que no hacen su trabajo y hablas mal de ellos. Pides, pero no das. Asi que dime, aunque tubieras razón (cual no creo que no la tienes) no te da derecho para que vengas a este hilo y te quejes y pongas una opinion que no tiene nada que ver. Si quieres quejarte, hazlo en otra parte.

English: You complain about how they don't respect you, yet you come here and tell us how they're not doing their job and you talk bad about them. You ask but you don't give. So tell me, even if you were right (which I don't think you are) it doesn't give you the right to come to this thread and complain and give your irrelevant opinion. If you wanna complain, do it somewhere else.

SpecForxaGaming:3

Nov 18, 2014
47º Interestellar Turian Fleet.
No es lo que yo pienso, es lo que una comunidad de gran importancia en el servidor cree, y no tengo ganas de hacer una queja formal en donde todos me juzgen; No busco atencion, busco lo que puede ser descrito como una igualdad multicultural, lo digo por los Hispanos e netherlandeses.

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
So hello!! Im a cubecraft member (Diamond Rank) I found a problem, there are really few admins that can
understand spanish properly. If you join Cubecraft you can realize that at least 22-42 % are spanish speakers, and from what I read from an admin "we are looking for English YouTubers" I think ethnicity on cubecraft is really diverse: Germans (A lot) Spanish Speakers Members (They are a huge part on the server) English Speakers (Depending on the time you can find them) . Many people think that cubecraft has more people who speak english because in the forum everybody speaks english, but alot of the people who write in the forum on english are spanish speakers that had learn to speak English or are using google Traductor, For Example Im from Argentina but I lived on USA.
So I will appreciate if cubecraft coud add some Admins that speak Spanish/German/Portuguese and are from different places for example they are none admins online right now
Just A suggestion
GG
And then there was Google Translate

elARDnoob

Jan 6, 2015
I didnt use Google Translate. If you want to I can traduce you live English to Spanish- Spanish-To English

elARDnoob

Jan 6, 2015
Tenes que pensar que ellos (los admins) reciben muchisimos mensajes por dia de mucha gente, talvez ni si quiera vieron tu mensaje.

elARDnoob

Jan 6, 2015
A large amount of spanish players are toxic, therefore trustworthy bi-lingual players are hard to find within the community.
Why Toxic? English speakers are not that friendly, I think you are prejudging the whole situations because the only reason English players dont swear(British term)/Bad Words in the chat, its because most of the insults in english are censored, meanwhile spanish speakers can say what ever, I know that some basic insults are censored to but there are a lot more of insults that are not cenosred

Reactions: SpecForxaGaming:3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom