Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pokemon13290

Dec 22, 2013
I believe (as do others) that sonic69812 absolutely should get mod. Sonic69812 has supported cubecraft from the beginning when it was just that old lamish cave until its awesome like it is now! He has tried to help cubecraft since its release and I think truefully with all my thoughts he should absolutely get mod!

sonic69812

Dec 6, 2013
USA
but i dont think i can become mod from being elected by a stone D: i think it has to be an admin or owner sorry .....

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I believe (as do others) that sonic69812 absolutely should get mod. Sonic69812 has supported cubecraft from the beginning when it was just that old lamish cave until its awesome like it is now! He has tried to help cubecraft since its release and I think truefully with all my thoughts he should absolutely get mod!
NO. The owners and admins chose who they want for mod in the mod elections. Players may recommend all they want, but the staff won't care, because it's up to the admins and owners to chose who they think is good for a moderator position.

Reactions: ma_man321

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
NO. The owners and admins chose who they want for mod in the mod elections. Players may recommend all they want, but the staff won't care, because it's up to the admins and owners to chose who they think is good for a moderator position.
True. halothe23 and rubik_cube_man see if they like the person to choose and they ask them if they want to be mod. Now don't ask for mod or suggest or they will never become mod. And look at NEVER

sonic69812

Dec 6, 2013
USA
that player just joined the forums to make that comment, must be an alternative account
Pokemon wants me to be mod and i want to help him get mod so he said that he would go first on recommending and i thought he already had an account and now i just feel awkward

sonic69812

Dec 6, 2013
USA
and plus i didnt think he would go that far in detail when i dont really get that much involved like SGT, laser, and dai.
as an example, SGT worked really hard on helping the server and he's the only admin that didnt donate
Laser and Dai both worked hard and they have the Mod rank to prove it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom