Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernardo Santiago

Sep 22, 2016
Hello,
Yesterday, I bought an emerald rank in the store. It said that in 15 minutes or some more minutes I will recive the rank and today, I don´t have it. I need to solve this problem, because it is very expensive the rank, and CubeCraft is a very good server and I dont want to think that I loose my money.
Thank you for reading, and sorry for my english. :/

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Also the staff would need information like:

- Transaction ID (This usually starts with a B or a W. It is not the transaction ID on the card statement).

- Date of purchase.

- Minecraft username.

- Email address entered at checkout.

Without that information, the staff cannot prove that you bought a rank.

Bernardo Santiago

Sep 22, 2016
Ok, but I didn´t recieve the mail when I purchased it.
I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!
I am bad lol
But thank you very much

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice that you buy a rank on cubecraft.
I guess if you don't get a email back from the payment, that it is very difficult to get your account back. ;)

D

Deleted member 169486

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Sorry this is happening, but make sure you did get a receipt to the email you put in! If not your transaction may not have gone through:D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello! If you'd like you can speak your main language. If it's spanish I'll be able to help you out.
I suggest creating a conversation with Joe Henry here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry
He should be able to help out.
I think by now he has already done it being I saw him post on @Joe Henry's profile than I linked him there so chances are he no longer needs this thread but still so locking would probably be okay
You can report a mistake on the Cubecraft forums, but is very rarely. Sometimes you put a wrong name. If you need more help please Write to @VaporeGames
Not really helpful look at the comments above we have all been through this procedure we know what happened It is nice that you are trying to help though

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Ok, but I didn´t recieve the mail when I purchased it.
I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!
I am bad lol
But thank you very much
You should receive an email after you bought your rank.

If you need help, please contact @Joe Henry ( Sales Support ) here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry
or on Discord for a faster reply. Make sure to include all details, like your payment method etc.
You may also send an email to sales@cubecraft.net

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
En caso de que aun no se le entrega el rango, ponerse en contacto con un Staff para que resuelva su problema.
In case you are not yet given the rank, contact a Staff to solve your problem.

Reactions: DavidajOMG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom