Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
my sensitivity used to be 77 (or 73 i dont remember) but i realized my aim was too shaky so i changed it to 50. then i saw loads of ffa sweats use 15 or lower so i changed mine to 33 (15 was a bit too low for me)
Aye nicee ye if your aim shakes too much then lower it. Idk if I shake too much but 100 does the work it's hard if you haven't played for a while tho XD

Herbert The Duck

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2019
oh my sensitivity is so high. It's already set to 80, and I have my mouse running at 11k dpi.
Millimeters of movement equate to 360s for me. If I breathe or laugh too hard my character is having a visual seizure. It's absolutely terrible but I cannot help it. 100% do not recommend it.

Reactions: Stijnnn_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom