Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noochie705

Apr 13, 2017
Hello to all mods that are reading this. I was just wondering if you could review my reports. I am making this a thread because on the weekdays, the mods have not looked at some of my reports. And some of the reports were posted a day ago.

D

Deleted member 169486

Hello! Tons of reports are made every day, so it may take time for them to be reviewed. For me, it took a couple of days for them to be seen. Your reports will be seen, give it time.

ItsTimmyy_

Apr 18, 2017
Reports do take a certain amount of time for them to be processed. Like the others have said, you aren't the only one who does reports. CubeCraft is a big server and there are tons of reports out there that also need to be looked over. I can assure you that nobody is ignoring your report. It may take around two weeks for your report to be reviewed and you will most likely get a notification by then.

If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me or a staff member. List of staff members can be found here for the sake of convenience.

Last edited:

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
They eventually get to all of them so you just have to wait. They don't want to ban someone who just lagged or something, they need to make sure the report is completely accurate.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Reports do take a certain amount of time for them to be processed. Like the others have said, you aren't the only one who does reports. CubeCraft is a big server and there are tons of reports out there that also need to be looked over. I can assure you that nobody is ignoring your report. It may take around two weeks for your report to be reviewed and you will most likely get a notification by then.

If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me or a staff member. List of staff members can be found here for the sake of convenience.
I advise against asking you questions about the server regarding this sort of topic since you joined the forums yesterday.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Hello,
We're sorry if you have have reports that have not been answered. Yes, we do have staff members doing reports on a daily basis, but we do have lives. Especially this time of year, it's really hard to keep up with things outside of school.

Your reports will be answered to eventually, I'm just kindly asking you to be patient. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom