Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wriggo12345

Dec 22, 2013
Stop, okay? He was hacking because he got mad at all of the hackers at CCG killing him, that he decided to hack too so he can play. They made him do it. You can tell he likes this server by seeing him still active on the forums. That's dedication right there.

I think he deserves a second chance, but if he hacks again, he should be perma-banned.
Once you hack, you never come back.

RawSyndicate

Apr 27, 2014
Guys, I think it'd be better if the argument stopped. There's no point in arguing, if you aren't here to help the kid then don't say anything. Yeah they hacked, but that's over and done with, there is nothing you can do about it. However, lonelyplop it's good that you may have learned from your mistakes and are now helping by reporting other hackers. Sorry I cannot help with your problem though! Goodluck.

wriggo12345

Dec 22, 2013
Guys, I think it'd be better if the argument stopped. There's no point in arguing, if you aren't here to help the kid then don't say anything. Yeah they hacked, but that's over and done with, there is nothing you can do about it. However, lonelyplop it's good that you may have learned from your mistakes and are now helping by reporting other hackers. Sorry I cannot help with your problem though! Goodluck.
He isn't helping to report hackers, he can't report them. All he's doing on "Report a player" threads is posting images of unrelated crap.

RawSyndicate

Apr 27, 2014
He isn't helping to report hackers, he can't report them. All he's doing on "Report a player" threads is posting images of unrelated crap.
Whatever it is he's doing. I don't see how it's a concern to you. The fact that you're starting arguments with anyone who disagrees with you.. is sorta unnerving. I won't be replying after this, I sure won't be starting an argument with you aswell. Have a great day.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Stop, okay? He was hacking because he got mad at all of the hackers at CCG killing him, that he decided to hack too so he can play. They made him do it. You can tell he likes this server by seeing him still active on the forums. That's dedication right there.

I think he deserves a second chance, but if he hacks again, he should be perma-banned.
He had a second chance, and his original account, lonelyplop14, was banned quite some time ago, and has been using 'LetsGetJiggy' as his alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom