Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
U make afk farms and stuff like that I don’t know how but u can look it up

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
AFK farms is a good idea, as well as that you can make more money the further you progress. I have heard that making large melon and carrot farms are good for money.

Reactions: Jhstashy and wxzzrd

Jhstashy

Aug 11, 2020
AFK farms is a good idea, as well as that you can make more money the further you progress. I have heard that making large melon and carrot farms are good for money.
Im on swamp and nearly island 2 on nether

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Im on swamp and nearly island 2 on nether
I'm also at that stage but I'm not very good with the specifics of farm-making. I'm sure there are YouTube tutorials out there.

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
How do i make money like miilions im talking per hour Im poor
You can do AFK Farms like some users has said to you, that should help you a lot in the way of earning a lot of money. If you don’t know how to do that type of farms you can search it on Youtube, there’re a lot of videos explaining how you can do it.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Please don’t revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or another staff member.

- Locked🔒

Reactions: Dutchyyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom