Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frankiso1

Jun 26, 2015
Spain
I want to create a map of Skywars And I want to get an idea, that's why this post, I want people to give their opinions and issues of how want a good map.( I want you also members of the Staff Respond :P )

A greeting.

Reactions: ansus31

Frankiso1

Jun 26, 2015
Spain
Quiero crear un mapa de Sky Wars y quiero que me deis ideas y opiniones, Para esto este Post, y hacer un mapa muy currado y guapo
Pd: Soy muy bueno construyendo

Un Saludo

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
For a map to be accepted (which is quite rare), it needs to be built within the standards of one of our builders, and has to have a cool, unique aspect/idea to it. I recommend you spend 10 minutes just thinking of cool ideas, and I'm sure you'll get one. :-)

Reactions: Frankiso1

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
I want to create a map of Skywars And I want to get an idea, that's why this post, I want people to give their opinions and issues of how want a good map.( I want you also members of the Staff Respond :p )

A greeting.
Hello, Huracan here!

It's really hard for us to think about a theme for you, because we don't know what type of builder you are. Maybe a terraformer, structure builder, Organic builder... By giving us more detailes about your build experience, we can find a more specific theme, which fit with your building skills.

Anyway, nice that you want to make a map for our community!

I hope you will react on my post and tell me (us) what type of builder you are.

Greetings,

Huracan

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom