Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frankiso1

Jun 26, 2015
Spain
I want to create a map of Skywars And I want to get an idea, that's why this post, I want people to give their opinions and issues of how want a good map.( I want you also members of the Staff Respond :P )

A greeting.

Reactions: ansus31

Frankiso1

Jun 26, 2015
Spain
Quiero crear un mapa de Sky Wars y quiero que me deis ideas y opiniones, Para esto este Post, y hacer un mapa muy currado y guapo
Pd: Soy muy bueno construyendo

Un Saludo

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
For a map to be accepted (which is quite rare), it needs to be built within the standards of one of our builders, and has to have a cool, unique aspect/idea to it. I recommend you spend 10 minutes just thinking of cool ideas, and I'm sure you'll get one. :-)

Reactions: Frankiso1

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
I want to create a map of Skywars And I want to get an idea, that's why this post, I want people to give their opinions and issues of how want a good map.( I want you also members of the Staff Respond :p )

A greeting.
Hello, Huracan here!

It's really hard for us to think about a theme for you, because we don't know what type of builder you are. Maybe a terraformer, structure builder, Organic builder... By giving us more detailes about your build experience, we can find a more specific theme, which fit with your building skills.

Anyway, nice that you want to make a map for our community!

I hope you will react on my post and tell me (us) what type of builder you are.

Greetings,

Huracan

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom