Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
An entered into my premium account and I was not banned from cubecraft and hypixel out of nowhere and that's why I already find another name in my premium account

If this is your NameMC profile, it looks like your name used to be Dandi_MC but you/someone changed it to _The_Dandi_ on 27th of Feb. I'm assuming that your account got hacked into, and it's today that you're getting control of it (From what I can understand

I can't really help you, but if ^ that is the case, then try to contact Staff with the "Moderator/Sr.Moderator/Administrator" tag.

Try not to go to "Free Optifine Capes/Free MC account sites" and get a stronger password.

DonGiGi

Dec 28, 2017
As I agree with my account and all copyrights, I am sure that I am sure that I will recover.

As the administrator was tagged please say to go unbanked and I want to play in cubecraft

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
As I agree with my account and all copyrights, I am sure that I am sure that I will recover.

As the administrator was tagged please say to go unbanked and I want to play in cubecraft
We can't do anything, you gotta talk personally to any Mod/Admin.

DonGiGi

Dec 28, 2017
And you can give me a premium account to play on your server please I already want to play on your server

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom