Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
An entered into my premium account and I was not banned from cubecraft and hypixel out of nowhere and that's why I already find another name in my premium account

If this is your NameMC profile, it looks like your name used to be Dandi_MC but you/someone changed it to _The_Dandi_ on 27th of Feb. I'm assuming that your account got hacked into, and it's today that you're getting control of it (From what I can understand

I can't really help you, but if ^ that is the case, then try to contact Staff with the "Moderator/Sr.Moderator/Administrator" tag.

Try not to go to "Free Optifine Capes/Free MC account sites" and get a stronger password.

DonGiGi

Dec 28, 2017
As I agree with my account and all copyrights, I am sure that I am sure that I will recover.

As the administrator was tagged please say to go unbanked and I want to play in cubecraft

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
As I agree with my account and all copyrights, I am sure that I am sure that I will recover.

As the administrator was tagged please say to go unbanked and I want to play in cubecraft
We can't do anything, you gotta talk personally to any Mod/Admin.

DonGiGi

Dec 28, 2017
And you can give me a premium account to play on your server please I already want to play on your server

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom