Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Aw man, that's a really short romantic history. I don't know, I'm 16 lol so I'm probably don't understand how this actually work, gonna give my advice anyways...

I don't know, if she need time, just give her time and wait till she can answer you, or else... fully declare your feelings (if you haven't do it yet) tell her that you love her but don't tell her that you can't wait because then it might be worse even... Idk

Love things are complicated man

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Aw man, that's a really short romantic history. I don't know, I'm 16 lol so I'm probably don't understand how this actually work, gonna give my advice anyways...

I don't know, if she need time, just give her time and wait till she can answer you, or else... fully declare your feelings (if you haven't do it yet) tell her that you love her but don't tell her that you can't wait because then it might be worse even... Idk

Love things are complicated man

Already told her in a poem. Im sleeping with her as we speak (seperated beds ofc). But I just don’t know what to do. I can’t wait, it hurts.

D

Deleted member 469419

Already told her in a poem. Im sleeping with her as we speak (seperated beds ofc). But I just don’t know what to do. I can’t wait, it hurts.

Oof, that's a really complicated situation dude...

Why don't try to take her to a museum, or just go to cinemas and watch romantic movies...

Just pass time with her...
Way more than now.

• Love
Reactions: remio and Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Oof, that's a really complicated situation dude...

Why don't try to take her to a museum, or just go to cinemas and watch romantic movies...

Just pass time with her...
Way more than now.

I already went: picknicking, horseriding, on holiday, sailing, playing boardgames, shopping. But it seems to be useless

D

Deleted member 469419

I already went: picknicking, horseriding, on holiday, sailing, playing boardgames, shopping. But it seems to be useless
Oh, damn it :'v

Do you know what she do really like? If don't, you have to know.

For example, if she really love horses, take her to see the horses. I've been thinking on something really romantic dude, why don't for example take her to a restaurant or a special place and try it again? I don't know like ask for marriage but not the same idk if you get me haha

If it doesn't work or you've already tried it, then I'm afraid that you just have to give her time... Sorry dude

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
This is the one thing I’ll never be able to help anyone with as I am terribly shy when talking to girls on a heart to heart level due to my many failed attempts on the past but let me just try here:

I’d try looking for signs, little things she does around you that shows just for a brief moment that she feels the same way you feel. Could be the way she looks at you, her body language, the way she speaks or laugh around you, things like that. Once you start picking up on these hints more and more then it’s time to put all your cards on the table and tell her how you really feel about her. This is all the info I can really give you about this topic as I’m real inexperienced in this field.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
The best thing you can do is tell her how you feel, what is bothering you etc. She might react negatively on it, but at least that way you don't need to 'waste' your energy on something that is never going to happen. Continuing in this state isn't good for your mental health and will probably eventually lead to nothing anyway.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Im 18, she is 19. I love her. She keeps telling me she needs time and I can’t hold it anymore, because I love her. I need help. Short story.
Been in a relationship for one year, and I have one piece of advice for you. Don’t rush it, only ask her out when you feel ready for both results. Best of luck!

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
If she needs time, then, if I was you, I would give her more time. You don't have to stress or get too much excited about her. Just give her the time she needs and then, whenever she is ready, you can tell her everything you want.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
are you sure you love her? At our age we dont really understand our feelings well, so labelling feelings as “love” “like” kinda like” will only do you harm, at least that’s my philosophy.

You’ve given us 0 details also so dunno how to help you at all. But...

Dont go ask on reddit or anywhere like that, yikes thats the worst place for advice.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Nice guys always finish last they zeggen ze he. Je ging srs paardrijden broer ik heb srs respect voor. Maar voor advies ik zou vragen voor duidelijkheid en zeggen dat je niet voor altijd kan wachten zegt ze nogsteeds van dat ze geen antwoord heeft dan zou ik doorgaan met me leven en het idee van een relatie met haar achtermelaten want ik geloof in liefde op het eerste gezicht maar als ik jou was zou ik advies vragen aan een meid je zus of een vriendin ofzo. Veel succes ermee gap

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Not sure my dude. Having only had negative experience with this sort of thing (specifically the "I need time" excuse), the one thing I can say for sure is that you should not be overbearing. Being really pushy will only tire her. I know you struggle to hold back, but I feel like it's better to wait for now, so that you have better chances she'll end up with you, rather than getting it off your chest now but risking scaring her off.
You're trying to play the long run if I am correct.

So just take it easy, repress your feelings a bit (I know this isn't easy for everyone, I just have a lot of practice lmao) and give her some space while still being close and friendly, hinting at what you really want.
With time, she'll decide. Now, what that decision may be, I don't know. Whatever it is though, it shouldn't define how you move further.

You have my discord, if you want anything else, message me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Give her a little bit of space that’s what she need for now and if u can’t tell her and talk about it with each other because that’s the most important thing in a relation ship.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Keep insisting on her, you must meet her and talk about what you think of her. And then you can tell each other your thoughts about each other. You better do this because if she doesn't want you or is interested in someone else, she's going to keep passing you by, and you're going to keep wasting your time. So I think you should meet with her.

(I've given you my opinion, I try to help you as much as possible).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Top Bottom