Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
They will not support you, many are used to the infrastructure of the big-change
What Cubecraft should do is focus on the promotion of the server, because after the fall of Minecraft against Fornite Cubecraft stayed down. (I have a thread about it).

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
They will not support you, many are used to the infrastructure of the big-change
What Cubecraft should do is focus on the promotion of the server, because after the fall of Minecraft against Fornite Cubecraft stayed down. (I have a thread about it).
I'm aware and that's why I want the number of players to increase, this is not really a suggestion, actually this is a criticism

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
I'm aware and that's why I want the number of players to increase, this is not really a suggestion, actually this is a criticism
I'll tell you what, it's a bit of a controversial opinion, but the Big-Change was a punishment for the Cubecraft Revolution in August 2018, since it was done only a month after that situation (October).
I remember when I went back to cubecraft in May 2019, and I asked where the lobbies were and that, they told me about the changes, even with that bitter taste I played cubecraft and met more friends (those from 2017 went to Fornait or Roblox) .
Let's hope the administration takes the Java network more seriously, it needs a lot of work.

Reactions: Amazinq

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll tell you what, it's a bit of a controversial opinion, but the Big-Change was a punishment for the Cubecraft Revolution in August 2018, since it was done only a month after that situation (October).
I remember when I went back to cubecraft in May 2019, and I asked where the lobbies were and that, they told me about the changes, even with that bitter taste I played cubecraft and met more friends (those from 2017 went to Fornait or Roblox) .
Let's hope the administration takes the Java network more seriously, it needs a lot of work.
yes, I agree with you, the management staff should take Java more seriously. All of the staff who responded to this constructive criticism gave "disagre", yes you are an employee, but you do not have to disagree with a criticism made about the server, you can express your opinion, after all, you are free to do so.

• Unsure
Reactions: Rocks1 and Blom
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom