Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Heck, all I want is bows back to be honest. @MagnificentSpam made a pretty good point saying that eggs and snowballs aren't totally necessary for skywars, but the lack of bows is just too much and it sucks that everyone wants to play it like that instead of just playing SG in order not to die to the void.
I could go on and on about how bad of an idea no projectiles was for skywars, but I already have 2 threads talking all about that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 346231

Yes but also no, I would love to see a separate no projectiles game board, but doubt many people will play the normal projectiles mode (considering the amount of players who actually vote normal). +1 anyways.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 for suggestion 2, but look at this.
do vote.jpg

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I personally don't like having projectiles in Sky Wars, even though they are supposed to be there. The fact that getting bowed/snow-balled/egged off anywhere I try to go every single game is quite annoying. I vote No Projectiles for the reason I just said. I wouldn't mind having a new board, but that means the whole entire lobby would have to be changed to fit in said board, and I don't think the staff have so much time on their hands to do so. I wouldn't mind having a new lobby or board, but I think Normal Projectiles would be pretty dead if this did happen.

D

Deleted member 352903

but that means the whole entire lobby would have to be changed to fit in said board, and I don't think the staff have so much time on their hands to do so
That's not true, they have that lobby with "no kits and no abilites" board :P

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom