Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

drkdorukk4578

May 1, 2022
So they say they are not drag click but it seems that while I am doing 10 cps at most, they do 30 cps and sometimes a message comes on the server, drag click is the reason for ban, but there is no option in the report option or bedrock reports, please help, they are spoiling the fun of the game.

Dragonzky

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
It says that drag clicking could result in a ban as sentinal could pick it up as autoclicking but as far as I know drag clicking itself isn't banable

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Drag clicking is not allowed and falls under the 1.3 rule. If you have video evidence of someone Drag clicking, you can report them here for Bedrock and here if you play Java.
The option you'll have to select is '1.3 Clicking methods (Cheating)'

Captura de pantalla (421).png

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Drag click is bannable thats right.

Only method that I know and is allowed on CubeCraft is jitter click. The worst problem with this is that its kinda hard to recognize good jitter clicker from drag/auto clicker. For me personally I'm like never 100% sure that that person is surely drag clicking. And as far as I know Sentinel never banned anyone who was ("most likely") drag clicking cuz he could be always just really good jitter clicker. Also I think CubeCraft has limited CPS, it's 16 CPS Max I think?

If i am wrong in somethink, feel free to correct me!

Reactions: Amazinq

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Drag click is bannable thats right.

Only method that I know and is allowed on CubeCraft is jitter click.

You're right but also Butterfly clicking is allowed.

The worst problem with this is that its kinda hard to recognize good jitter clicker from drag/auto clicker. For me personally I'm like never 100% sure that that person is surely drag clicking. And as far as I know Sentinel never banned anyone who was ("most likely") drag clicking cuz he could be always just really good jitter clicker.

Yes, also in some cases it's possible to verify if a person is drag clicking or using another type of illegal clicking method depending on the amount of CPS that person does. I mean, the maximum with Butterfly clicking (which would be allowed) could reach a lower amount than many types of people using other ilegal clicking methods (as Dragclick)

Also I think CubeCraft has limited CPS, it's 16 CPS Max I think?

If i am wrong in somethink, feel free to correct me!

Well, actually Cubecraft always says that it doesn't have a specific cps limit but if you do a very high amount there is a higher chance of getting banned. So, for example do 30fps, it's obvious that you are using some kind of illegal click method since it would not be possible to do with the allowed clicking methods (Jitterclick or Butterfly click)

Reactions: dvodany

stlxkuccd

Apr 15, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
So they say they are not drag click but it seems that while I am doing 10 cps at most, they do 30 cps and sometimes a message comes on the server, drag click is the reason for ban, but there is no option in the report option or bedrock reports, please help, they are spoiling the fun of the game.
Dude I know it’s so annoying they found away to get around it by programming there mouse not to do over 20cps

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom