Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Here are the unofficial CubeCraft Bedrock VIP level prefix designs that I made. Most of the letters are taken from the official rank prefixes, but some are drawn. What do you think about them?
1706469131205.png

Edit: The Diamond rank almost looks official: the letters are, but not the background. The background of each prefix are based on the VIP level icons
Edit 2: Updated the letters V, E, and P. Also fixed the M in Platinum
Edit 3: CubeCraft already has the Gold and Diamond rank prefixes used in Java, so the higher ups can reuse them on Bedrock if they like the idea of these prefixes being added on Bedrock

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Here are the unofficial CubeCraft Bedrock VIP level prefix designs that I made. Most of the letters are taken from the official rank prefixes, but some are drawn. What do you think about them? View attachment 226880
Edit: The Diamond rank almost looks official: the letters are, but not the background. The background of each prefix are based on the VIP level icons
The design is cool but i dont want like this in server i want to change my prefix

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Xalibur

Jul 15, 2022
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
They look pretty good ngl
Here are the unofficial CubeCraft Bedrock VIP level prefix designs that I made. Most of the letters are taken from the official rank prefixes, but some are drawn. What do you think about them? View attachment 226880

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I would love to have these in-game! They would be great as additional prefixes which you could equip, just like a regular prefix.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
I would love to have these in-game! They would be great as additional prefixes which you could equip, just like a regular prefix.
main function of these tags is to make staff stick out from normal users and for partners to show that they are partnered with us so that users are inclined to look up their channel/content. Giving every user one of the tags, will sadly defeat the purpose of them a bit

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
These look awesome!
This looks awesome!
Thanks guys
there actually is, DeVeloPer and LaPis for example :) but lapis is not a thing anymore now. main function of these tags is to make staff stick out from normal users and for partners to show that they are partnered with us so that users are inclined to look up their channel/content. Giving every user one of the tags, will sadly defeat the purpose of them a bit
1: Someone sent me a video containing the prefixes I was looking for, so I updated the image accordingly. Unfortunately no Java ranks was shown in them, so I can't update the letter Z and G (Lapiz and Gold ranks)

2: They could add the prefixes, but don't add it above their head. Only show it when typing in chat and with /who. A VIP level icon shows which VIP level and tier they are on.

Edit: Added a second reply

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: Thjis and Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom