Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
It's nice to see that you didn't only put in clips where you made kills but made it really balanced! I don't like most montages I see but this one it actually pretty good🤩 Good job!

• Love
Reactions: Harsha

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Man this was just... cool!

I saw lots of montages bud this one is one of that best. Like that accuracy with rhythms you made... Best part for me is that one between 2:35-2:44 where it's so accurate that it seems like that beats wasn't made by song, but by you! Man I tell you, you have talent. You have somethink that don't have every person. Be glad to that you can make this godlike footages, I think CubeCraft needs peoples like you. I totally liked this video and hoping it wasn't last from you!

I read that CubeCraft on Java has much smaller player base than on Bedrock, but I think it's just quality above quantity at least as long as there are good people. Like you.

• Love
Reactions: Harsha

Harsha

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
It's nice to see that you didn't only put in clips where you made kills but made it really balanced! I don't like most montages I see but this one it actually pretty good🤩 Good job!
Thank you!! I was really bored last Christmas and decided this would be a fun idea to try out :p

• Love
Reactions: kikiblabla

Harsha

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Man this was just... cool!

I saw lots of montages bud this one is one of that best. Like that accuracy with rhythms you made... Best part for me is that one between 2:35-2:44 where it's so accurate that it seems like that beats wasn't made by song, but by you! Man I tell you, you have talent. You have somethink that don't have every person. Be glad to that you can make this godlike footages, I think CubeCraft needs peoples like you. I totally liked this video and hoping it wasn't last from you!

I read that CubeCraft on Java has much smaller player base than on Bedrock, but I think it's just quality above quantity at least as long as there are good people. Like you.
Thank you so much!! It took me so long to do but it was worth it hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom