Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThearSuhl

Nov 16, 2015
En las puertas de tu corazon
Hello everyone, I would like to talk a little about myself so that everyone who sees this knows me
Well my name in hypixel is ThearSuhl but I would like to be told Thear

My favorite mini-game has always been Warlords in fact, it has almost completed all the achievements of the game :):cool::D

My favorite music is Dubstep but I like to listen to everything a little

The color that I like the most is the red and blue king

5 interesting facts about me, the 1 is that I always understand the mood of the people the second is that I relax a lot of music and play video games, the third is that I'm very good at making crafts and I do not like my crafts in the personal, the fourth sometimes it costs me some work to make friends and finally the fifth when they know me as I am they realize that I am a person love

What makes me unique and detergent hahaha, Is that I have a lot of patience to people and I am a good person giving advice also I love helping people and well I have a little chicken heart ❤️:):D:D

I have never had a favorite appointment, since in all the appointments they leave me planted :(:oops:

A talent of mine, well I understand the animals and I know in what state any animal is or is hungry or sad or bored etc

My favorite hobbies are playing the piano, drawing, writing poems, playing football and I also love buying and spending time with them and my fish

My favorite movie is the Stand of kisses

My favorite television show is the incredible world of gumball

My favorite book is the knight in rusty armor

My biggest pet is a Chihuahua puppy called Cukis: 3 ❤️ :):):D:D:D:D;):):):)

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone, I would like to talk a little about myself so that everyone who sees this knows me
Well my name in hypixel is ThearSuhl but I would like to be told Thear

My favorite mini-game has always been Warlords in fact, it has almost completed all the achievements of the game :):cool::D

My favorite music is Dubstep but I like to listen to everything a little

The color that I like the most is the red and blue king

5 interesting facts about me, the 1 is that I always understand the mood of the people the second is that I relax a lot of music and play video games, the third is that I'm very good at making crafts and I do not like my crafts in the personal, the fourth sometimes it costs me some work to make friends and finally the fifth when they know me as I am they realize that I am a person love

What makes me unique and detergent hahaha, Is that I have a lot of patience to people and I am a good person giving advice also I love helping people and well I have a little chicken heart ❤️:):D:D

I have never had a favorite appointment, since in all the appointments they leave me planted :(:oops:

A talent of mine, well I understand the animals and I know in what state any animal is or is hungry or sad or bored etc

My favorite hobbies are playing the piano, drawing, writing poems, playing football and I also love buying and spending time with them and my fish

My favorite movie is the Stand of kisses

My favorite television show is the incredible world of gumball

My favorite book is the knight in rusty armor

My biggest pet is a Chihuahua puppy called Cukis: 3 ❤️ :):):D:D:D:D;):):):)

Bienvenido! Si tienes diferentes dudas se libre de hacerlas saber.Buen Día! ^^

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom