Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

But what is the point of this thread? I love pvp too but I am really bad at it. In SkyWars I am a lot better then in Duels, but I have to improve my pvp skills. Do you also play SkyWars or only pvp, I am curious! :)
Me too, 1.8 pvp only tho :c

But I love building too :eek:
I know you like building and you are really good in it! Can't wait to see more builds of you my bro! <3

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
But what is the point of this thread? I love pvp too but I am really bad at it. In SkyWars I am a lot better then in Duels, but I have to improve my pvp skills. Do you also play SkyWars or only pvp, I am curious! :)

I know you like building and you are really good in it! Can't wait to see more builds of you my bro! <3
;D Tomorrow, tomorrow my bro!

D

Deleted member 469419

I like pvp too, but I like play with more strategy, so, I play in Eggwars. I think if pvp get combine with strategy = Amazing game session.

Personally I like more the 1.9 PvP, I think you can take your time to kill someone, and the games are more relaxing.

Reactions: Ediinsonn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on XxX_Hamood_XxX's profile.
you
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey tysm for the follow! :D
Today’s my 2 year Forum-versary, I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years since I joined these Forums. Time truly does fly by super quick.
Thank you for all of the support on my suggestions, polls, threads, etc from the past 2 years. It is very appreciated!
- Reesle ❤️
Thjis wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Bday!
Reesle wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday cool Mod! 🎉🌟
Top Bottom