Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

I dont play fortnite but its come to my attention that people really want vbucks for skins or something.

Playing x games of battlezones a day should let you apply for a giveaway for free vbucks. You’d enlist through some GUI. Winners are randomly selected.

More games you play a week the higher your chances get.

This is probably the dumbest suggestion ever but it may work. Kthxbye

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
So...you're saying that we should get Battle Zone players to promise them Fortnite currency?
Doesn't seem that logical in my opinion

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
But what can you do with that? The same as Fortnite? Buy skins?
He suggests that if you'd play a certain amount of games of battle zone, you'd automatically participate on a fortnite v-bucks giveaway.
So...you're saying that we should get Battle Zone players to promise them Fortnite currency?
Maybe it's not logical, but let's be honest; Fortnite is at the moment, by far a more popular gamemode than minecraft. If we would organize v-bucks giveaways, we could encourage more people to play battle zone.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
And who will buy the v-bucks? And not everyone likes to play Fortnite and the management won't do it so why are you even suggesting it lmao

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Maybe it's not logical, but let's be honest; Fortnite is at the moment, by far a more popular gamemode than minecraft. If we would organize v-bucks giveaways, we could encourage more people to play battle zone.
I doubt whether Cubecraft will consider this. The v-bucks are not Cubecraft currency, so it would actually cost them money.
Far more important: A game should NEVER be played because of the rewards, a game should be popular on it's own.
(It's not like the Cubecraft stream with Obsidian rank give-away :P)

He suggests that if you'd play a certain amount of games of battle zone, you'd automatically participate on a fortnite v-bucks giveaway.
I don't think he means that you automatically participate. What about the people who don't play Fortnite?
You’d enlist through some GUI.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
A

A pigeon

And who will buy the v-bucks? And not everyone likes to play Fortnite and the management won't do it so why are you even suggesting it lmao
Because CCG is a company and spending money for Vbucks giveaway isnt a big thing for them.
But what can you do with that? The same as Fortnite? Buy skins?
No, its actually the fortnite currency itself.
What doesnt seem logical? It sounds stupid yes, but its perfectly logical.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
A

A pigeon

It's not only about the money but cubecraft can't even make auto kit and you think they can make this? They won't because that is fortnite and this is minecraft.
Lol they have devs, are you a dev to say whats possible and whats not? Add a book where you can type in and edit your Epic games account and then play bz This suggestion is for management to see anyway.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
What doesnt seem logical? It sounds stupid yes, but its perfectly logical.
I'll try to explain why it doesn't seem logical to me.
So the point is to get more players to play Battlezone. There are some people who play Cubecraft, but enjoy Fortnite more than Battlezone. There are also some people who enjoy Battlezone more, or don't play Fortnite at all. The last group doesn't want/need the v-bucks, so the target is the first group.
That first group enjoys Fortnite more, so will mostly play Fortnite. They will however come to Battlezone for the potential v-bucks. This all to make Battlezone more popular. So rewarding players with stuff from the COMPETITOR to make Battlezone more popular.

We want to make players turn from Fortnite to Battlezone, so we give them extra stuff in Fortnite.

This is just my explanation, that's why it seems unlogical to me.

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom