Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 8, 2018
Hi, I've been cautioned for 2 things. 1.-Spamming, which in my opinion was nothing but asking if there were any good players that wanted to play with me. And 2.-For swearing, this one, I have no excuse, I shouldn't have said some things. But I became a little mad that the guy that reported me started calling me noob, camper and antisocial for trying to get an achievement, which is the 45 minute eggwars game. Yes, it's no excuse, I should have not said anything back, but here I am. I have OCD, and it bugs me a lot that every time I join the server I get the warning alerts. Yes, it's my fault that I got those, so here I am, first, apologizing for what I did, it should have never happened and it won't happen again, and second, to ask if there is anything I can do to remove those warnings every time I join the server?, and also, what does "being issued after 30 days" means? I'm free to help, I don't know if you guys have comunitary service or something like that, or if you would like me to report some misbehaving players, or anything I can do in exchange to get those things removed, I will really appreciate it, thanks for taking the time to read this. PD, my username is Business_Tiger.

D

Deleted member 59979

Warnings will get removed after 30 days and have no effect on playing. Warnings cannot be removed other than by waiting 30 days. Your chances of getting helper will be decreased and you if you break those rules again you will be muted next time rather than warned.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Warnings will get removed after 30 days and have no effect on playing. Warnings cannot be removed other than by waiting 30 days. Your chances of getting helper will be decreased and you if you break those rules again you will be muted next time rather than warned.
To be more clear, they just are not shown after 30 days. They still stay on the player's record.

Other than that, you will just have to wait out the 30 days for them not to show anymore. Just be sure not to break any of those rules as they would get you a mute next time.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom