Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 12, 2022
I have good idea about sky wars vote

1. Add hardcore mode

this vote keep player get wood tools and leather armor to make him collect all island loot like (stone ,iron ,and diamonds) with Giving them some food .

2. I think from good to change icons :) .

These are all idea about sky wars vote

and I love your server <3

Springwood

Jul 20, 2016
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
This would be an interesting concept if it was to be applied, but this does not seem to fit the purpose of SkyWars - SkyWars is a fighting medium in which players loot and eliminate numerous different opponents within their range or by jumping over to their island(s). The concept you suggested does seem to be interesting but unfortunately not very adequate to the mode SkyWars

To top it all off, SkyWars games would take much longer than they were intended to, and the Basic mode seems quite similar to what your suggesting - wonderful suggestion though, I love the idea!

• Love
Reactions: zax2009pro7419

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him

1. Add hardcore mode

this vote keep player get wood tools and leather armor to make him collect all island loot like (stone ,iron ,and diamonds) with Giving them some food .

I don't think many people would enjoy playing skywars where you are supposed to mine your island to get blocks and resources, especially considering cubecraft skywars is all about providing the vanilla skywars experience. And basic chest items already exist if you wanted everyone to get leather and chain armor.
Also, you should probably move your thread to "Feedback & Suggestions" since you are providing a suggestion to be implemented into skywars

Reactions: Herbubulle

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

1. Add hardcore mode

Hey! You can post suggestions in "Feedback and Suggestions"

Dogtail

Novice Member
Jan 27, 2020
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would make the games a bit too long, skywars games are meant to be fast and like mentioned before, between this mode and basic would not be a bigg difference, it's a nice idea but i won't think it will improve gameplay

Reactions: TheDuda
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom