Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliGn10

Aug 7, 2016
I have appealed un an account was compromised because I've been waiting more than four hours and nothing that I can do respond I've had a lot of patience but it should give me an answer I changed mail, password from my account

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There are not many staffmembers for a server this size, which means that staffmembers need to look trough a lot of appeals, ban people, help people etc. The person that banned you, will probably look asap at your appeal but it could take some time.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
You can appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ It seems like you have appealed. The best way right now is just to wait for a response from Marco Slater. You were banned via a compromised account. If you have changed your password, feel free to appeal. If you have already appealed, please wait for the staff member that banned you to view your appeal. (It might take a while. Give it a few days, even weeks.)

If no response has been given with the appeal (Assuming it's been a couple weeks.) , start a conversation with me.

~ Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom