Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quincey

Feb 22, 2017
I have been hearing that one of the server owners is a hacker and doesn't ban hackers.
I also don't see any staff online when i play so we have a problem.
Cubecraft needs some sort of anti cheat or a better anti cheat because if this server has Anti Cheat then its Horrible at its job
I legit can play 5 games in a row with hackers in them and nothing happens to them because i see no staff online.

So can someone please do something about this
k, thx bye

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Let's answer your questions:
1) Do not always believe what other people say
2) That's because Cube is big, it's not that wherever you go there is a staff member in that lobby, and if you meant Forums, you can take a look now and see how many staff members are online.
3) An anti-cheat is in the make, so please be patient while the developers are working on a new and better one.
4) That's why you need to help Cube too, by recording and reporting them.

If you have further questions about this feel free to send me a PM.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I have been hearing that one of the server owners is a hacker and doesn't ban hackers.
lol. I bet @rubik_cube_man is hacking.

Cube doesn't have a lot of staff for a server this big. Besides, you can't always see them in game because they're sometimes in /vanish.

Cubecraft needs some sort of anti cheat or a better anti cheat because if this server has Anti Cheat then its Horrible at its job
@CrazymanJR Is working on an anti-cheat.

I legit can play 5 games in a row with hackers in them and nothing happens to them because i see no staff online.
Download OBS, Fraps or Bandicam and record them hackers. After that you can report them at https://reports.cubecraft.net/login and they'll get banned :D

RazorBlade_RB

Aug 10, 2016
"I also don't see any staff online when i play so we have a problem."

Cubecraft Staff are not always online, but I can guarantee that they are checking a lots of reports per day and banning hackers.

This server's community can always help. Simple members like you and me can record hackers and then report them at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report and as soon as staff checks you report they will tell you if it was successful or not.

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
The staff can not be 24 hours a day on the server, apart from that they are not enough. And they are not only dedicated to banning hackers, they have other jobs to do in those that spend a lot of time. The easiest way to help the community is by reporting the hackers on the forum. The anticheat is in process!
:):p

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Let's answer your questions:
1) Do not always believe what other people say
2) That's because Cube is big, it's not that wherever you go there is a staff member in that lobby, and if you meant Forums, you can take a look now and see how many staff members are online.
3) An anti-cheat is in the make, so please be patient while the developers are working on a new and better one.
4) That's why you need to help Cube too, by recording and reporting them.

If you have further questions about this feel free to send me a PM.

couldn't have put it better myself

Reactions: Cynamooo

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
lol good one
There are only 38 admins and mods and 5000-6000 players online at once, so uh... yeah. Even if they are online, they may be in /vanish so you can't see them.
An anti cheat is being worked on. I can assure that it is the developer's top priority.

So can someone please do something about this
k, thx bye
You can do something about this by recording and reporting hackers :cool:!

Quincey

Feb 22, 2017
I would also like to point out that i have been kicked twice for breaking blocks to fast in op eggwars.

U

Unipotato

I would also like to point out that i have been kicked twice for breaking blocks to fast in op eggwars.

That is a bug in the current Anticheat, please be patient until the new one is finished and released to the public. Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom