Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dream81501

Member
Dec 5, 2023
43
84
24
22
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
There are very exaggerated things in the game, but the most important is the shield. The shield is very op And it is effective with people with excellent ping And we, the poor ones, suffer a lot because of this thing, and I hope you remove it from the game
Hello
I'm not sure what object you're talking about.
Try to be more precise in your text by explaining exactly what this object does because, before a lucky island hand, I don't understand what you're talking about
 

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
1,422
10,448
409
20
The Netherlands
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Shields are essentially a counter to axes being powerful, which is one of the reasons it was added in the combat update.

If you don’t enjoy playing against shield users, you can always craft - or get - an axe to temporarily disable them during battle.

I’d rather not get one shot every time I go up against a sweat with a diamond axe…
 

livrpol

Well-Known Member
Oct 12, 2017
4
3
79
36
Bruh how do you not know what a shield is are you new or smth?
It is a great tool with players who have excellent ping.

You won't know what I mean because you are a European player and European players have the excellent ping.

A player with excellent ping, the shield simply doesn't work on him, he is able to jump right and left and kill me quickly

On the contrary, when I face a player who has a shield and excellent anesthetic, I cannot hit him even once.
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2024
930
2,324
229
Unknown
www.youtube.com
It is a great tool with players who have excellent ping.

You won't know what I mean because you are a European player and European players have the excellent ping.

A player with excellent ping, the shield simply doesn't work on him, he is able to jump right and left and kill me quickly

On the contrary, when I face a player who has a shield and excellent anesthetic, I cannot hit him even once.
I’m not European…… But that’s still true
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Top Bottom